• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"The blood running down Smith's nose as he set up to receive the ball was pretty hardcore."

I imagine FMT was getting off on that... along with the gif Dm posted earlier.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
GOLDEN-TATE-HEADHUNTING.gif

Anyone know if there's an APB out on Tate for muuuuurder?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Prediction: When the old refs come back, people will still complain about the refs just as much because people have become way too comfortable with blaming the game on the refs.

Doorman

*Timeout, commercial*

*Run one play*

*Timeout, commercial*

Oh sweet. Oh well, the end is nigh anyway. When we fucked up the first of about four third and long conversions, I figured this was done. It's kind of sad for how close the score has actually been for most of the game, yet the Lions still come off looking really terribly in this. Marks the 4th time in a row that we've lost and looked pretty inept on national television.

Davis made Ashlee Palmer look stupid on that play. Then again, it was Ashlee Palmer playing in the game, because Tulloch is out.

WHY CAN OUR FUCKING DEFENSE NEVER ACTUALLY STAY FUCKING HEALTHY MOTHER OF GOD.

Rorschach

http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/GOLDEN-TATE-HEADHUNTING.gif[IMG]
Anyone know if there's an APB out on Tate for muuuuurder?[/QUOTE]

There's a fine coming.

[quote="Matrix, post: 42215232"]"The blood running down Smith's nose as he set up to receive the ball was pretty hardcore."

I imagine FMT was getting off on that.[/QUOTE]

Lubrication.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Pathetic pathetic D tackling everything

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
*Timeout, commercial*

*Run one play*

*Timeout, commercial*

Oh sweet. Oh well, the end is nigh anyway. When we fucked up the first of about four third and long conversions, I figured this was done. It's kind of sad for how close the score has actually been for most of the game, yet the Lions still come off looking really terribly in this. Marks the 4th time in a row that we've lost and looked pretty inept on national television.

4th straight? We beat the Bears on Monday night last year. What am I missing between that and the playoffs?

Rorschach

Lions take the worst angles...

if you stop, they completely lose their minds. They just keep going while the receiver or HB goes the other way.

JABEE

Prediction: When the old refs come back, people will still complain about the refs just as much because people have become way too comfortable with blaming the game on the refs.
I've never had problems blaming the refs for my team losing, so that shouldn't be a new phenomenon.

Top Bottom