• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Butterfingers. Don't smack talk the Bears WR core again, FMT!

Seriously they look awful, he can't be happy with his teams receiving core esp against this D.

see5harp

At least Bruce Miller has an excuse. Guy had to switch from defense to offense in his rookie year and basically just smashes people in the mouth for a living.

eznark

Banned
you want to say Alex w/ Harbs is like a totally different guy, but they keep bogging down in RZ. Can't figure out what's happening there

Significantly tougher to find safe combo routes inside the thirty because you can't really run a safety off. So one read or eat it if you want Safe Harball.

Tonight though it's the drops.

Drakeon

Instead of showing garbage about that fucking handshake they should show that awesome story about Akers and his daughter over and over.

See, I have a heart too fuckers!

Well shit, what story? I haven't heard anything about Akers and his daughter.

ari

Banned
Why do every tv show never have an original concept? It's like when they pitch their shows it's have to be the modern family, the new girl,will and grace, or csi. So shitty. Even glee got a carban copy last season. Lol

Narag

Why do every tv show never have an original concept? It's like when they pitch their shows it's have to be the modern family, the new girl,will and grace, or csi. So shitty.

Easier to take a safe bet or emulate what's popular than being risky.

Well shit, what story? I haven't heard anything about Akers and his daughter.

His daughter had a cyst in her ovary which he didn't know was cancerous when he was kicking for the Eagles against the Packers in the Playoffs. He missed two field goals and got a verbal smack from Reid.

ari

Banned
Easier to take a safe bet or emulate what's popular than being risky.
Being risky have proven to be a success on TV. These shows are easy cashins, should be some regulations. Too many csi ahameful copycats on every network. So weak.

squicken

Significantly tougher to find safe combo routes inside the thirty because you can't really run a safety off. So one read or eat it if you want Safe Harball.

That's good ez and makes total sense. He definitely makes pre-snap adjustments but if he doesn't get what he thought he would he seems to freeze a little.

Drakeon

His daughter had a cyst in her ovary which he didn't know was cancerous when he was kicking for them against the Packers in the Playoffs. He missed two field goals and got a verbal smack from Reid.

Well shit, no wonder. I guess I should thank Reid for being an asshole.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Matrix

LOL back down to earth

eznark

Banned
Well shit, no wonder. I guess I should thank Reid for being an asshole.

Akers didn't reveal it until the playoffs were over if I recall correctly. The Eagles did not know until weeks after for sure.

FOX had a nice long segment about it last year. Really well done, moving shit. Though that stuff just destroys me now.

Top Bottom