• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
5465ba927742439be2d6fe97b0fc3f9558b0e8db.gif

Well I thought I saw it all. Nope I see new suprises.
Goski chokes,
Cowboys lol
Double pin on title match.
Windy in Cali? I dying over here in heat
Oh yeah Crabtree catching footballs.
What a day

Doorman

What is embarassing is Mayhew's outright refusal to fix the secondary.
For what it's worth, the coaching staff went into the draft feeling pretty high on Berry apparently, and we drafted a guy in Bentley who looks like he could turn into something but got hurt. There's only so much we can really do unless you wanted to take a shot at Janoris Jenkins in the first round.

4th straight? We beat the Bears on Monday night last year. What am I missing between that and the playoffs?
Our last national win was against the Bears. Since then we had Thankgiving (thrashing by the Packers and stompgate), Sunday night against the Saints (personal foul city and an ass-kicking), and the playoff game against the Saints where we lost the shootout. Now we get this debacle of missed tackles and unprepared backups.

JABEE

I said no to the pickup. I am not a lumberjack or a douche who rides a Harley on the weekend, drives a pickup to the office for a white collar job, and then goes to sleep in an Ed Hardy shirt.
It's okay to listen to what your wife says. There is no shame.

eznark

Banned
I said no to the pickup. I am not a lumberjack or a douche who rides a Harley on the weekend, drives a pickup to the office for a white collar job, and then goes to sleep in an Ed Hardy shirt.

I had a full stuffed bear in my pickup today. Nice addition to the compound decor.

Top Bottom