• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

bionic77

:jnc

Poor Bionic. At least he knows that Tebow has a place for him after this life.
I am just trying to be like Tebow. Tebow wants us all to be good fathers and spend time with our kids. For being a good dad I am mocked as a man with no balls. If only I engaged in fights about whose smartphone was cooler and watched My Little Pony I might fit in better.

untitled-13caufl.gif

I am just trying to be like Tebow. Tebow wants us all to be good fathers and spend time with our kids. For being a good dad I am mocked as a man with no balls. If only I engaged in fights about whose smartphone was cooler and watched My Little Pony I might fit in better.

lol

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
somethings gotta be wrong with Fatfords hand he's so inconsistent usually he gets help on the deep balls but is pretty spot on with the mid range and short stuff his year has been horrible so far.

GEEZ Harbaugh relax whats with the T.O's lol?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
So does FMT jerk off to Williams as well tonight? does that make up for past mistakes :p

Godslay

Banned

Good for you. Stay strong.

Top Bottom