• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

squicken

Andrew Brandt ‏@adbrandt
Am being told Gregg Williams' affidavit is not new info; he agreed to memorialize it in a sworn statement. Info from months ago.

Greg

Seriously...fry an egg, over medium if you don't want it too wet put it in a BLT sandwich. Slice in half. You have the best late night/breakfast sandwich ever created.
I'd be afraid of losing a perfectly good BLT!

I'll admit that I'm weird with foods that I've committed to disliking in the past though. I haven't had eggs in a long time, but I can't flip a switch and eat things with clear mind like a lot of people can.

I've just never been a fan of sweet. Ketchup is way too sweet.

As far as eggs are concerned, I love chorizo and eggs.
I'd rather dip my fries in water than in ketchup.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Fuck the Falcons, go Broncos.

images

bionic77

I used to love eggs. Then on a trip to New England near Cape Cod I ate some bad eggs at a bed and breakfast and proceeded to throw up for the next 3 hours going whale watching.

No eggs since then.

Fuck New Engand and their bum ass eggs.

TheFatOne

I really wish I had NFL rewind. I want to see what the Pats defense did to stop Larry Fitzgerald, and I want to see how the corners played against the Cardinals.

Fox318

Ketchup and scrambled eggs sounds absolutely disgusting. Who eats that?

Ketchup can be good with certain sausages or even chicken nuggets, or mixed with other condiments.

What is wrong with you guys?
Here they eat their french fries with mayo is that a weird thing?

I've seen people eat french fries with everything.

TheFatOne

No need for Rewind. Here's what limited Fitz

kevin-kolb.jpg

Kolb was probably a factor, but it looked like the Pats did a nice job with double teams on him all game. I just want to see what they did specifically, and to see how the Pats secondary played. I'm really excited about the Pats defense this year so far, and I can't wait to see how they develop this season.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Put them on your (or was it the other packer fan?) shitty well done hamburgers. Eggs are good on everything.

Probably me, we all look alike.

I like well done burgers with the cheese in the middle and medium well steaks, yadda yadda yadda.

Looking forward to Cowardly Ryan!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Monday Night Football went with Hank William's Jr's older brother Charlie Daniels? He who also has had recent run in's with Non-PC statements :eznark

Top Bottom