• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Ketchup is for 5 year olds and scrambled eggs.

Terrible condiment.

Ketchup and scrambled eggs sounds absolutely disgusting. Who eats that?

Ketchup can be good with certain sausages or even chicken nuggets, or mixed with other condiments.

What is wrong with you guys?
Here they eat their french fries with mayo is that a weird thing?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Ketchup and scrambled eggs sounds absolutely disgusting? Who eats that?

Ketchup can be good with certain sausages or even chicken nuggets, or mixed with other condiments.

Scrambled eggs are fantastic for ketchup and tabasco sauce, you guys are crazy.

Ketchup and scrambled eggs sounds absolutely disgusting. Who eats that?

Do they call a Big Mac a Royale with cheese?

squicken

I was being serious: Why would he sign that? I'm not particularly familiar with affidavits, so I have no idea what he could have gained by signing that. Also, just because he says players were offered money to knock out Favre doesn't indict Vilma, does it?

I'm being serious too. He really did say he was going to SE Asia on a spirit quest. http://stlouis.sbnation.com/st-loui...gregg-williams-thailand-saints-bounty-scandal

I have no idea why he'd sign it. I think it's very suspect. I refuse to believe he isn't in some way helping the Rams. The NFL is so stupid on this bounty thing. Just make it go away. People don't care and will forget like they forget about the rapes and murders and dog-fighting rings

Godslay

Banned
it tastes and smells bad

same goes for mustard and mayo and all that other bullshit

hot sauces and bbq sauces are where it's at

I eat my fries with mustard. Call me strange.

Besides that I agree. I used to be able to eat hot sauce without any problems, now even the weak stuff (tabasco, sriracha) results in bowel problems. I really miss hot sauce. I do love BBQ sauce as well.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'm being serious too. He really did say he was going to SE Asia on a spirit quest. http://stlouis.sbnation.com/st-loui...gregg-williams-thailand-saints-bounty-scandal

I have no idea why he'd sign it. I think it's very suspect. I refuse to believe he isn't in some way helping the Rams. The NFL is so stupid on this bounty thing. Just make it go away. People don't care and will forget like they forget about the rapes and murders and dog-fighting rings

If he ever wants to work in football again, he's going to do whatever Goodell tells him to do.

MechDX

broncofurrie.jpg
WTF is this?

Greg

Put them on your (or was it the other packer fan?) shitty well done hamburgers. Eggs are good on everything.
I don't mind eggs as an ingredient obviously (french toast, baked goods, etc.), but I pass on them otherwise.

And yeah, I think I mentioned getting my steaks well done here, so that was probably me.

I eat my fries with mustard. Call me strange.

Besides that I agree. I used to be able to eat hot sauce without any problems, now even the weak stuff (tabasco, sriracha) results in bowel problems. I really miss hot sauce. I do love BBQ sauce as well.
Weirdo!

see5harp

I eat my fries with anything in the house really. Mustard is better than straight up ketchup to my palette. I also don't mind mayonaisse or aeoli or whatever they call it now. Most of the belgian places with mussels and fritz here serve aeoli, some sorta vinegar, and some fancy ketchup mix.

see5harp

I don't mind eggs as an ingredient obviously (french toast, baked goods, etc.), but I pass on them otherwise.

And yeah, I think I mentioned getting my steaks well done here, so that was probably me.

Seriously...fry an egg, over medium if you don't want it too wet put it in a BLT sandwich. Slice in half. You have the best late night/breakfast sandwich ever created.

Top Bottom