• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Fox318

i hope this game takes very long. Have to stay up till 3am for new iPhone

fKRq0.gif

squicken

Will there be shortages? didn't pay attention to recent launches but seems like if they are releasing in all territories they would have enough

Wow that KFC stuff is overboard

Will there be shortages? didn't pay attention to recent launches but seems like if they are releasing in all territories they would have enough

As the day moves on the ship date will move back. I'm guessing by lunchtime tomorrow EST the ship date will be at 2-3 weeks.

Thats if the site holds up and lets all the early birds order without a hitch.

To be fair to the other qbs his powers clearly come from his virginity and being a doofus. Most of the other qb's don't have the kind of willpower to go that long without having sex.
What separates the great players from the good ones are the sacrifices people are willing to make.

DO YOU LOVE FOOTBALL?
SAY YOU LOVE FOOTBALL!!!
DO YOU LOVE FOOTBALL?
SAY YOU LOVE FOOTBALL!!!
DO YOU LOVE FOOTBALL?
SAY YOU LOVE FOOTBALL!!!
DO YOU LOVE FOOTBALL?
SAY YOU LOVE IT!!!!!!!

HAY
HO
CEE-LO
HAY
HO
CEE-LO
HAY
HO
CEE-LO
HAY
HO
CEE-LO

Jonm1010

Banned
Ugh, I really think I should have started cutler over stafford in my fantasy league.

Didn't even think about it til it was too late.

I had the KFC chicken littles the other night. It was all wrong though. Hamburger buns :/

When I was younger (about 15 years ago) they had "Chicken Littles" that were delicious. Like sliders with thin chicken patties on them. Warm and soft, like White Castle chicken ring sandwiches.

Then they stopped making them and now these are out.

Edit* OMG found a picture

DSC02120.JPG

They were the best.

TheFatOne

When did Jennings get hurt? I definitely missed something. I had no idea he was hurt. Dutch was kind enough to let me know he was hurt, but I saw the PM to late.

Top Bottom