• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

bionic77

I was in a BWW during the 2nd Packers/Lions game last year and I was wearing Packer gear while being shit talked to by Lions fans. Being a Bears fan, it was kind of a weird experience.
I know that feel bro. A few weeks ago I was driving my Dad's BMW (sweet ass car) and just straight up ran over some dude wearing Pats paraphanalia ("accident"). As a result some of his jersey was stuck to the bumper and I attracted all sorts of pervs who thought I was like them too. Very weird.

Levyne

Banned
My best friend from childhood is a Packers fan, from before I was even into sports. I was seeing him for the first time in years. He brought jerseys for us to wear while we went out to eat and see the football games.

Nori Chan

I know that feel bro. A few weeks ago I was driving my Dad's BMW (sweet ass car) and just straight up ran over some dude wearing Pats paraphanalia ("accident"). As a result some of his jersey was stuck to the bumper and I attracted all sorts of pervs who thought I was like them too. Very weird.
so you accidentally ran over a pats fan

that's like saying you accidentally put a dick in this girl you met

Godslay

Banned

Like a moth to the flame.

My best friend from childhood is a Packers fan, from before I was even into sports. I was seeing him for the first time in years. He brought jerseys for us to wear while we went out to eat and see the football games.

Still doesn't make it right.

XFknR.gif

bionic77

well you seem to be bragging about it brah

I SEE NO REMORSE AT ALL
You can be happy about something and still not be responsible for it. Not that you can prove my emotional state.

You are no Matlock.

I should add that the Pats fan was jaywalking while videotaping something. It's so weird. Even their fans just naturally break the rules and are great with videos.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
You can be happy about something and still not be responsible for it. Not that you can prove my emotional state.

You are no Matlock.

I should add that the Pats fan was jaywalking while videotaping something. It's so weird. Even their fans just naturally break the rules and are great with videos.

And what exactly happened to that video?

SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE!

Nori Chan

so you're happy about running over a pats fan

hopefully he recorded you runnning him over. i bet you can hear the accelerator in it so i can hear you pushing it down

bigosc2k

Banned
THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 13TH
CHI @ GB

SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 16TH

TB@NYG
OAK @ MIA
HOU@ JAC
CLE @ CIN
KC @ BUF
BAL @PHL
NO @ CAR
ARI @ NE
MIN @ IND
WAS@ STL

DAL @ SEA
NYJ @ PIT
TEN @SD
DET @ SF

MONDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH
DEN @ ATL

My picks for this week

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
My picks!

CHI @ GB
TB @ NYG
OAK @ MIA
HOU @ JAC
CLE @ CIN - Until they win!
KC @ BUF
BAL @ PHI
NO @ CAR
ARI @ NE
MIN @ IND
WAS @ STL - upset special!
DAL @ SEA
NYJ @ PIT
TEN @ SD
DET @ SF
DEN @ ATL

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CHI @ GB - I need some company on the road to 0-16
TB @ NYG
OAK @ MIA
HOU @ JAC
CLE @ CIN
KC @ BUF
BAL @ PHI
NO @ CAR
ARI @ NE - Does NE get to choose the shittiest divisions to play every year?
MIN @ IND
WAS @ STL
DAL @ SEA
NYJ @ PIT - Sparkly for Barkely continues!
TEN @ SD
DET @ SF
DEN @ ATL - Broken neck v broken spirit

Top Bottom