• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
So is Sega just going to be a HD remaster, Total War, and Football Manager company?

That's what they've stated before if I remember right. If not for Nintendo jumping in, Bayo2 would likely remained on the scrap pile for a while.

eznark

Banned
Packers fans...and ez how do you feel about Jennings not putting the team on his back tonight?

He spent all day beggin to get into the game tonight. Cutlet spent the entire NFC championship half time begging teammates and doctors to fake MRIs.

I love that you keep bringing attention to the gutless pouting wonder! I dont even have to force it with you around!

Michael Irvin must've got some good stuff from Ron Washington.

Same thing with Mooch.

EDIT: Jesus Christ they gave Deion some.

EDIT 2: OH GOD THEY ALL GOT SOME.

LOL I had to edit twice, RonRon got them some GOOD stuff.

ron_washington.gif

Equus Bellator Apex

He spent all day beggin to get into the game tonight. Cutlet spent the entire NFC championship half time begging teammates and doctors to fake MRIs.

I love that you keep bringing attention to the gutless pouting wonder! I dont even have to force it with you around!

It's not like you to take the word of a black man.

Cheers, I'm absolutely shattered but I'll try and make it to half time. If I remember correctly the Bears mauled the Colts last week, but the Packers weren't bad, so I'm hoping for a decent game.
This will be a slobberknocker Arnie, these teams legitimately dislike each other and we should see some sparks. Also I'm calling a JPout INT in the 1st half.

Top Bottom