• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Alright! Good game Bears-GAF. Both teams were sloppy as crap on offense but it ended up being a fun game because of that. Someone needs to instruct Cutler to throw the ball away, it is not the case that a QB's only two options are "throw INT" and "take sack".

Let's take a breather here. 2nd game of the season on a short week and Bears laid a big fat one. Time to regroup and come back, no need to panic.

Miroku

Well, GG. Some sloppy shit on both sides. Bears D did well to hold the Pack to 23 at home, ESPECIALLY with Jay Cut throwing all those INTs. Loved seeing Peanut get the punch and another glorious INT by Jennings.
Bears got some work to do...

Levyne

Banned
Well, GG. Some sloppy shit on both sides. Bears D did well to hold the Pack to 23 at home, ESPECIALLY with Jay Cut throwing all those INTs. Loved seeing Peanut get the punch and another glorious INT by Jennings.
Bears got some work to do...

Yeah, for as much shit as I've been giving the Bears D, they did okay.

Seda

I'm actually more impressed by the Bears Defense than i thought I'd be. I thought Pack would drive up and down all night. They still sucked though.

But that O-line is unchanged. Why the fuck did they decide to leave it as is? It's insane.

After watching both teams performance, I know I'm going to get hate for this, but I don't think the NFC North is going to harbor the champion this year. The Niners are very impressive is Alex Smith can play at as high of a rate as he can, and I'm very interested in Atlanta right now.

Bowser said:
Thomas Davis had three ACL surgeries in three years (all on the same knee!) and he's back on the field for the Panthers...
Exception though. If he does return, it won't be as a Giant (no way they pick up a 6 million dollar option) and he's going to have a hard time finding work after 3 ACL surgeries.

If it did, he would have been comatose after those Chargers games years back.

KIs4g.gif

ari

Banned
Such an embarrassing game. What a setback if I ever seen one.

Edit: what the fuck? They gave greenbay that last pick? Whatever.

That was fairly hideous. Looked almost exactly like the first few games of last year before the Bears figured out how to make that garbage line work. Hopefully they can get it turned around again.

Top Bottom