• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Levyne

Banned
Didn't Jared Allen get like a third of his sacks from his games against the packers (or was is bears?) in 2009 or something?

brentech

After watching both teams performance, I know I'm going to get hate for this, but I don't think the NFC North is going to harbor the champion this year. The Niners are very impressive is Alex Smith can play at as high of a rate as he can, and I'm very interested in Atlanta right now.

Easy to feel that way, but not even 1/4 through the season. Momentum and personnel changes (injuries/actives) for teams can make them look like something totally different around week 12.
What happens now is important for helping a team get into the playoffs, but means nothing once they're in.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Not to mention the driving force behind the greatest play in SB history.

We all know who really was behind that.

012389849ers-370x600.jpg

ari

Banned
rams,cowboys,Jacksonville,Lions, and panthers Is our next games up.

Should Bounce back nicely. Still feel like shit though :(

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
lol, PlatinumGames CEO calling Sega out:

Bayonetta is a brand that we want to see become stronger, reaching the hands of more and more gamers, so we have continued to consult with SEGA, the previous game’s publisher, on how we can make sure this takes place. Our answer was a new partnership with Nintendo.

After watching both teams performance, I know I'm going to get hate for this, but I don't think the NFC North is going to harbor the champion this year. The Niners are very impressive is Alex Smith can play at as high of a rate as he can, and I'm very interested in Atlanta right now.

word.
Falcons looked great against KC, but it was KC. Matt Ryan has looked much improved in the preseason and week 1. Can't wait for Monday night and we find out more about where this team stands. They have a lot to prove and they know it.

The new cool thing is to throw 4 picks during a game. first Weeden and Vick, now Cutler. Who's next? Lord Brady? Smallest hands? Hof Kolb?

ari

Banned
I said damn about this oline. I don't now if the packs was defending the recievers so good or the cutler just felt the presser coming and ran for his life. Those fuckers couldn't protect him from a snowball fight.

The new cool thing is to throw 4 picks during a game. first Weeden and Vick, now Cutler. Who's next? Lord Brady? Smallest hands? Hof Kolb?
That last pick have an asterisk to it. Touched the ground.

ari

Banned
Damn man, three dudes went by 6 guys on the oline......just how is that shit possible? Oh lawd. 7 sacks. Just wow.

Top Bottom