• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Looking to next Sunday (lol) for your fantasy team I recommend highly picking up Cedric Benson. In fact trade for him. Do whatever. Hes going to have a huuuuuuuge game.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Steve Spagnuolo believes in his "scheme." If by scheme he means being the coordinator of the worst defensive unit in the history of the game at ANY level then I can see why he would say that. This dude is a fucking hack, as was proven during his tenure as HC in St. Louis. Our defensive players must bathe in fucking Crisco 3 times a day because they slide off of running backs and receivers like raindrops on car polish. FUCK THIS GOD DAMN SORRY ASS BUNCH OF SHIT EATERS AND OUR COACHES, OUR OWNER, OUR EX-DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR WHOSE NAME I WILL NEVER MENTION AGAIN, OUR COCKY SUSPENDED HEAD COACH FOR LEAVING US WITH AARON "I'LL-JUST-STAND-ON-THE-SIDELINES-LOOKING-LIKE-A-GOD-DAMN-IDIOT-WITH-AN-EXPRESSIONLESS-FACE-AND-BALLS-THE-SIZE-OF-GRAINS-OF-SALT" KROMER.

And to our QB with the new shiny $100M contract--play like an elite QB. You were playing against the Kansas City "Oh-they're-a-team?" Chiefs. Yeah, I get that your o-line sucks big donkey dick, and I love you to death Breesus, but the people who call you a system QB are starting to make a whole hell of a lot of sense.

And for the last time. DEFENSE: GO FUCK YOURSELVES, YOU SLIPPERY BUNCH OF SALAD TOSSERS.

Meltdown #1

So Good!

Steve Spagnuolo believes in his "scheme." If by scheme he means being the coordinator of the worst defensive unit in the history of the game at ANY level then I can see why he would say that. This dude is a fucking hack, as was proven during his tenure as HC in St. Louis. Our defensive players must bathe in fucking Crisco 3 times a day because they slide off of running backs and receivers like raindrops on car polish. FUCK THIS GOD DAMN SORRY ASS BUNCH OF SHIT EATERS AND OUR COACHES, OUR OWNER, OUR EX-DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR WHOSE NAME I WILL NEVER MENTION AGAIN, OUR COCKY SUSPENDED HEAD COACH FOR LEAVING US WITH AARON "I'LL-JUST-STAND-ON-THE-SIDELINES-LOOKING-LIKE-A-GOD-DAMN-IDIOT-WITH-AN-EXPRESSIONLESS-FACE-AND-BALLS-THE-SIZE-OF-GRAINS-OF-SALT" KROMER.

And to our QB with the new shiny $100M contract--play like an elite QB. You were playing against the Kansas City "Oh-they're-a-team?" Chiefs. Yeah, I get that your o-line sucks big donkey dick, and I love you to death Breesus, but the people who call you a system QB are starting to make a whole hell of a lot of sense.

And for the last time. DEFENSE: GO FUCK YOURSELVES, YOU SLIPPERY BUNCH OF SALAD TOSSERS.

This post made me feel better. LMAO

eznark

Banned

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

exarkun

Ooooo Texans tapping dat ass early.

We just need a big sack on manning early then i can hit the gym to get as big as Cushing.

Vesmir

Banned

JX6vC.jpg

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Here's a gem from the Lions' press conference:

"We planned on calling timeout if they didn't jump offsides. Somehow the ball got snapped."

Thanks a lot, Raiola.

cajunator

Banned
Meltdown #1

So Good!

WTF? Brees had 3 TDs in this game and 240 yards. How in the hell is this his fault?
ALso, stop melting down. Your wasting your time.

Drakeon

Man if Texans are gonna be #1 in Power Rankings this week......

I wouldn't know what to say. I thought I'd never see the day.

It's pretty much guaranteed assuming you beat the Broncos. Niners are dropping several spots everywhere I imagine (and rightfully so after a performance like that).

Edit: LOLOLOL Where's Yankeehater and his easy win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom