• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Yeah, like that awesome taint he threw from the Saints 6 yard line last week. And having all the time in the world when he threw his only pick of the game today in the red zone. Dude is making some serious fucking mistakes, and all the blame can't be dumped on the o-line. Lots of dropped balls and fumbles too. As far as blame goes, Brees is like second to last in line, but I expect more out of him because he's given us hope for being anything other than a second rate franchise on a season-to-season basis for the last 7 years. There is no reason why this offense shouldn't have scored at least 35 on the Chiefs.

I'm done here. Just let it go... there is a #1 overall pick in our near future.

Name one QB (besides maybe Ben) who could do anything with an Oline that bad. anyone.

Sanjuro

AKHqF.png

Is that a young Rex Ryan?

rekameohs

Banned
The Cards have the worst offense in the NFL. 30 in passing and 28th in rushing. That horrible horrible offense is going to get destroyed by the Eagles D. The Eagles could punt on 1st down all game and still win. The Ravens couldnt move the ball on the Eagles D and they have a really good offense, I dont see how you can think the Cards will.

Vesmir

Banned
Not when Cards lose and Seahawks win then Seahawks will be #1 in NFC West.

Don't you think I want this? Don't you think that I want to punch every idiot that utters "seachickens" like a blurbing moron? But Cards are hot and we have a tough game tomorrow.

We'll see what's up Monday night.

Drakeon

Packers really need to do me a solid and stomp the ever living fuck out of the seahawks tomorrow. It would really make my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom