• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

Asomughwhahahah at it again

Asomwho? HAHAH

F1wbD.gif

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
He's fine coordinator. He's not made out to be a hc
it's been three games with a rookie qb no less.

It's exceedingly rare for a rookie hc to come in and be dominate. Tom Landry had like 5 bad or mediocre seasons before putting it together.

Link

The Autumn Wind
He's usually so reliable... that's what blows my mind.

If I were you Fox, I'd be worried about how terrible my team looked against the rebuilding Miami Dolphins. The Jets aren't going anywhere this year, as usual.
Not that I'm not worried, but the Jets always seem to struggle against the Dolphins.

Steve Spagnuolo believes in his "scheme." If by scheme he means being the coordinator of the worst defensive unit in the history of the game at ANY level then I can see why he would say that. This dude is a fucking hack, as was proven during his tenure as HC in St. Louis. Our defensive players must bathe in fucking Crisco 3 times a day because they slide off of running backs and receivers like raindrops on car polish. FUCK THIS GOD DAMN SORRY ASS BUNCH OF SHIT EATERS AND OUR COACHES, OUR OWNER, OUR EX-DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR WHOSE NAME I WILL NEVER MENTION AGAIN, OUR COCKY SUSPENDED HEAD COACH FOR LEAVING US WITH AARON "I'LL-JUST-STAND-ON-THE-SIDELINES-LOOKING-LIKE-A-GOD-DAMN-IDIOT-WITH-AN-EXPRESSIONLESS-FACE-AND-BALLS-THE-SIZE-OF-GRAINS-OF-SALT" KROMER.

And to our QB with the new shiny $100M contract--play like an elite QB. You were playing against the Kansas City "Oh-they're-a-team?" Chiefs. Yeah, I get that your o-line sucks big donkey dick, and I love you to death Breesus, but the people who call you a system QB are starting to make a whole hell of a lot of sense.

And for the last time. DEFENSE: GO FUCK YOURSELVES, YOU SLIPPERY BUNCH OF SALAD TOSSERS.

Don't cry, please, it isn't worth it.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
The fuck is up with the CBS feeds all day today

It feels like a stop motion effect is playing

WTF? Brees had 3 TDs in this game and 240 yards. How in the hell is this his fault?
ALso, stop melting down. Your wasting your time.

Yeah, like that awesome taint he threw from the Saints 6 yard line last week. And having all the time in the world when he threw his only pick of the game today in the red zone. Dude is making some serious fucking mistakes, and all the blame can't be dumped on the o-line. Lots of dropped balls and fumbles too. As far as blame goes, Brees is like second to last in line, but I expect more out of him because he's given us hope for being anything other than a second rate franchise on a season-to-season basis for the last 7 years. There is no reason why this offense shouldn't have scored at least 35 on the Chiefs.

Cooling down now. Just let it go... there is a #1 overall pick in our near future.

cajunator

Banned
Congrats man. We had our chance with spiller out but definitely didn't capitalize.

I'm here like a man, rain everything on me. I can handle it.

We are like brothers in the name of SUCK.
But in a way Im happy about this because it shows how important Sean Payton is and that we can not let him go.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
WALTER!!!!!!!!

SCHAUB!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom