• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
The original report was that the sideline didn't make it clear to the center. It was clear to everyone else on the offense, though, as nobody even moved.

Schwartz even used the term "miscommunication" in his press conference and said it was his own fault.

So everyone except Raiola knew not to run the play. Okay

Cagey

Banned
vickx-large.jpg

1313900574909.gif

bionic77

Fuck running the ball.

Also wow @ Vick. If he doesn't pull this one out then Philly will explode.

Also Yankee making me and FMT eat our words!

Bowser

lol yankeehater...no way Eagles lose?

My Bears -1/Cards +10.5 teaser is basically a lock now too. At least Sunday has been much kinder to me than Thursday.

hahahahahaha, yeah, it's Reids fault that Vick is too mentally retarded to recognize a corner blitz.

Reid and Vick are attached at the hip anyway, so if one goes so does the other unless FolesDaGawd saves the season after Vick dies...but dude's playcalling is ass.

Run the fucking ball once in a while.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Jesus hope that Denver player is okay. Never seen anyone get knocked out by midget Holliday. His head hit this shoulder strangely :\ concussion maybe?

Godslay

Banned
Jesus hope that Denver player is okay. Never seen anyone get knocked out by midget Holliday. His head hit this shoulder strangely :\ concussion maybe?

Looks like he hit just right to get knocked out. He's moving his hands so that's a good sign.

TheFatOne

Man which Eagles fan was talking shit about the Cardinals before the game? I remember reading two guys on gaf going back and forth about this game, and the philly fan was basically dismissing the Cardinals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom