• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Peyton is still Rusty as fuck

I think by next year he will be back to full form and the damn receivers will know what Peyton will want out of them

JCizzle

Didn't get to see the Niners, almost glad I didn't. Apparently some highly questionable play calling, and an bad defensive performance. Fuck.

Godslay

Banned
Peyton is still Rusty as fuck

I think by next year he will be back to full for, and the damn receivers will know what Peyton will want out of them

I think if we get to the bye 3-3, we will be okay. Rust will fall off midseason. Defense has to get better, and sadly I don't think it will until DJ comes back. Some of the line backers are shit.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Please explain cause they gave the order not to snap but the ball was snapped. That's clearly on the center or qb

The original report was that the sideline didn't make it clear to the center. It was clear to everyone else on the offense, though, as nobody even moved.

Schwartz even used the term "miscommunication" in his press conference and said it was his own fault.

Godslay

Banned
People here sure love living in the moment. Lol.

And omg, I wonder how Peyton's arm feels.

Wonder if it's like throwing a football while your arms half asleep.
But on a serious not, wtf?

It's a long way to January. If any team should know this it's the Texans. If they stay healthy the have a shot.

Raheem Moore is out. Good fuck that guy.

Wes

venison crêpe
Browns are now 4-15 under Shurmur.

They face @Ravens, @Giants, Bengals and @Colts before Haslam takes over.

I think we'll be 0-7 by that point and Shurmur (4-19), Holmgren and Heckert will be out immediately.

MALARKEY FOR BARKLEY IS ON! I CAN'T WAIT FOR HIM TO REFUSE TO PLAY FOR US!

ari

Banned
The current rules make it very difficult for defenses to hold teams under 20 points each week. The Niners have the best (or one of the best) defense, yet have given up 19, 22, and 24 thus far. No team can expect to win by scoring 20 points
Teams like the packers and lions don't have shit offenses though. Easily top ten. Shit defenses? Absolutely, just like the saints. So yea, defense is needed in order to hold a 24-6 lead. Seriously.

Seda

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom