• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
untitled-34ruuh.gif

:lol wut

JABEE

The worst thing that could possibly happen happened on that play. Why the hell did Vick hold onto that ball as long as he did? Why for this always happen to the Eagles?

ari

Banned
I really think that Mcnabb career was ended way too soon. Especially with the Vikings. Hate to see that crap.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I love how DeSean tries to get a block in the back flop to negate the TD right at the end

Shaking my fucking head

This ain't Soccer or NBA or the NYG

untitled-34ruuh.gif

Why in the fuck is Fox showing Premier League Soccer in Los Angeles while the Chargers are playing Atlanta? Two 2-0 teams going at it.. God dammit Fox.

Cagey

Banned
Hey Steeler-GAF, does Antonio Brown plan on getting involved in this offense? Ever? My fantasy team is crying for help.

eznark

Banned
I'll create a new minus account where I'll upload all the NFL gifs, I'll sort them into folders so it's easier to find what you looking for. Will probably do tomorrow.

No joke, you're an amazing addition to the NFL community. I had heard tales of your greatness and remember your work from Super Bowls past but this.....I love you. If for nothing else than that Alex Smith gif, I love you.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Beautiful catch OD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom