• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Newton why must you suck

Smokey

dont even know why they tried to pass it there i just wanted them to run that shit, get a fg, keep it movin and look at schaub on the sideline

he came back in kind of quick after a hit like that...

Praise the lord he's back in. Texans without schaub was depressing last year. TJ wasn't bad, and did very well for his rookie efforts, but it schaub helps the rush with his arm.

It really wasn't a bad hit. Wasn't thuggery. The Miller hit was late. Mays hit wasn't.

Miller hit was just dumb. Mays hit wouldn't have been so bad if Schaub wasn't getting hit from two sides at the same time. Either way, though, gonna be roughing the QB. Lets hope they don't kill Peyton on the next drive.

Draconian

Go back and watch both sacks. Miller was late. Mays wasn't.

The second flag was for a blow to the head. They even said that when they threw it. Nobody here has said it's a late hit, so I'm not sure what your point is.

EDIT: And Miller got flagged more for driving him into the ground like a moron than for being late.

Turnstile

Go back and watch both sacks. Miller was late. Mays wasn't.
I agree.
Miller tried to pick him up. Mays did nothing to lower his head, there was no head to head, no elbows thrown and Mays hit with the chest.
Also, how does one stop inertia in a half step?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Anyone defending Denver on those hits are blind or Bronco fans.

Godslay

Banned
I agree.
Miller tried to pick him up. Mays did nothing to lower his head, there was no head to head, no elbows thrown and Mays hit with the chest.
Also, how does one stop inertia in a half step?

We need a gif. If I'm wrong I'll eat crow. It looked like Unrein and Mays converged at roughly the same time and popped the helmet off. Miller's was worse as the ball was long gone, and attempted to drive him into the ground.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I'm glad I had to go to a birthday party and not be witness to the shit in New Orleans. Its funny that Duke football is now more likely to make the postseason than the Saints right now.

Also, shitting the bed does no good as NO doesn't get a 1st round pick for the next 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom