• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw a replay of that hit on Schaub from a better angle. I was wrong, it was helmet-to-helmet.

Players need to stop leading with their heads. Make them play without helmets. They'll stop then...

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Warms my heart to see Philly sucking a big one.

internet-high-five.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
haha both holding Watt

AndresON777

shooting blanks
My area didn't get a late game on FOX. Stupid worthless soccer.

We had no early game in Atlanta just that same soccer match. On cbs they showed the saints but I didn't watch unfortunately lol

-shoudlve kept sunday ticket I only paid $160 last year but I get the falcons games any way and I love dat soccer

1-D_FTW

Best line of the day has to be from the Sun-Sentinel's Dave Hyde (regarding Dolphins v Jets):

And what it lacked in excitement it made up for in length.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wtf Holliday nasty, that was some Jacoby shit

Cagey

Banned
Mike Vick is now playing QB like shitty Madden players did using Mike Vick back in Madden 2004.

Snap the ball, sprint twenty yards backward, try to do something, get murdered.

Matrix

WTF are the Texans doing on O :|

J-Roderton

Defense was good. Rams never got past the 28.

Back that offense, man.

Wish I could have watched the game. I was at a restaurant and could only see the Saints game from where I was sitting. I heard a lot of yelling from the corner where the Bear's game was on, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom