• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
Vick traded to Browns for Colt McCoy. Vick replaces Shurmur as head coach - back to an atmosphere he's comfortable with, a dog pound.

Spinluck

Wow, now that the Broncos D isn't blowing coverages up the ass, Texans offense looks anemic. But as long as they keep the Broncos O at bay it won't matter.

In the Atlanta game the announcers started talking about the Falcon's kicker, saying he can make a special sound that makes alligators come out of the water.
Then they cut to him and he starts making this bizarre noise. Then they tell this story about how he was chilling at TD's house and did it, and the alligators "stood up" and came out from the water lol.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LOL Angry Peyton

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

TheFatOne

I cant see how the Cards can win period. Even if the Eagles are sloppy with the ball they are taking it away as much as they give it away. I guess if they just run the ball all game but eventually they will have to pass and Kolb will be running for his life.

The Cards have the worst offense in the NFL. 30 in passing and 28th in rushing. That horrible horrible offense is going to get destroyed by the Eagles D. The Eagles could punt on 1st down all game and still win. The Ravens couldnt move the ball on the Eagles D and they have a really good offense, I dont see how you can think the Cards will.

I feel for everyone who has to miss out on the Eagles vs the Kolbs. That is going to be a sight to behold.

Has Yankeehater even posted in the thread since the game has started?

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Based on his season so far I could see someone benching him, he's been pretty good this game though

i guess in 10 man / 8 man leagues. in a deep 12 man with 2 RB spots + W/R/T, it's tough to find replacement RBs. i have mcfadden, mjd and stupidly started kevin smith over jaquizz rodgers.

Matrix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom