• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wow look at this... Typical fucking Texans

he's out! phew

Wes

venison crêpe
dhbhit_medium.gif

Once the players make it clear they give a fuck I will start caring. For instance, the union shouldn't defend guys who appeal fines and suspensions for hits and/or bounties like Harrison and the Saints.
The union should be in charge of doling out the fines, then.

Derrick01

Banned
Thomas is such a dumb fuck, drag your foot you stupid fuck. This dumb shit team has ruined so many great throws by Peyton in this game.

dschalter

Once the players make it clear they give a fuck I will start caring. For instance, the union shouldn't defend guys who appeal fines and suspensions for hits and/or bounties like Harrison and the Saints.

they're required to do that and you know it, but might as well score some terrible rhetorical points.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Kareem gonna Kareem fuckkkk

edit- nm wtf

thisisneogaf.gif

Seriously there is no need to respond to people trying to troll. There are a lot of us who want to talk Football, not just spout off bullshit.

You should look for them. ;)

Thanks, I will.
Eagles are winning the East this year.

Even though next week is only week 4 it is a huge game for the Eagles having any chance at the playoffs. If they are only 2-2 going into the really hard part of the schedule they are going to be in big trouble. I am really worried that this is going to be the start of a big downward spiral.

Future I agree with you that Vick struggles big time against the blitz, but losing Peters and Kelce has really exacerbated the problem this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom