• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Bucs fans, I have the cure for your QB problems.

idFkinLdtFJx.jpg

What's the excuse this game? Doesn't run the ball the first half and down 24-6 he decides to take Shady out of Christmas wrapping in the second half? Fucking scabs!

WTF? You really are nuts. There is no excuse at all this week. Some times the other team is better. The Cards have the 2nd best D in the NFL and their O played great today. Eagles didnt get anywhere near the same amount of pressure this game as they did the last 2, they didnt force any turnovers, and they could score even when they had chances. Cards were a much better team today. If anyone would understand teams not always playing their best I would think it would be a Giants fan.

ChanHuk

Banned
Right. But even if these officials threw the flag the hit still happened. People in here acting like the game would magically get cleaned up if the real refs were here. I just don't think that's the case.

You don't let two helmet to helmet calls go uncalled. Especially when they were back to back.

Now, lets not jump to conclusions like this.

Holy shit at that hit

Sometimes I wish I would have play football but hits like that make me glad I didnt.

Hits like this is why I stopped playing in high school. Took one too many hits during practice once and got knocked out, went to the hospital later for a check-up and all of a sudden the right half of my body went completely numb for like 5 hours. Scary shit.

The league really needs to take this issue seriously. They obviously don't care.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Manning master of the noodle throw , Schaub needs to learn from him

COME ON D WTF

bionic77

Because it's been going on all game. If they weren't letting it fly, he might have thought twice. Still didn't get called.
Yeah these refs don't call the hits to the receivers for some reason.

Also fuck at this game. I think Steelers have to score another TD to win this game...

How bout them god damn CARDINALS!!!!! NFC West is now in our hands. Sorry 40whiners.

Just got to keep on improving that offense and we are slowly becoming one of the better teams in the NFL.

nateeasy

Banned
Im so torn in this game. I love to see the Steelers lose but at the same time I hate Carson Palmer. And nothing would make me happier than him being 0-3.

You are
far too easy to troll!:)

I agree. I really thought that there was a lot of knowledgeable people here who liked to talk football but it is way more, lol Reid is dumb, lol Vick is garbage, Eagles are the worst ever. I just dont get the ridiculous over reaction crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom