• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
jesus get an int... fucking a they keep dropping them like Denver receievers

WATTTTTTTT

Doomsayer

I agree. I really thought that there was a lot of knowledgeable people here who liked to talk football but it is way more, lol Reid is dumb, lol Vick is garbage, Eagles are the worst ever. I just dont get the ridiculous over reaction crap.

thisisneogaf.gif

Seriously there is no need to respond to people trying to troll. There are a lot of us who want to talk Football, not just spout off bullshit.

You should look for them. ;)

jakncoke

Banned
I agree. I really thought that there was a lot of knowledgeable people here who liked to talk football but it is way more, lol Reid is dumb, lol Vick is garbage, Eagles are the worst ever. I just dont get the ridiculous over reaction crap.

stop being a butt hurt chocha

cdyhybrid

So I just tried the shower beer. It was enjoyable but I was expecting the whole to be greater than the sum of its parts. Nothing life-changing or anything. Mildly disappointed.

eznark

Banned
Blaming the refs for hits that have been getting missed and fined for years. Lol, fucking scabs why isn't the weather nicer!!

How do you prevent things like that?

Of course it won't go away completely, its the nature of the game, but the league could do a better job of enforcing the rules and keeping the game safer. By, you know, having refs who actually know what's going on call the games.

squicken

gameday is all trolling. better stuff on days after

nateeasy

Banned

Eagles are winning the East this year.

C Jones

Because it's been going on all game. If they weren't letting it fly, he might have thought twice. Still didn't get called.
Yeah that's possible I guess. Mundy was in a great position to try to separate DHB from the ball. Maybe he thinks twice, maybe he doesn't.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fucking stupid Texans

eznark

Banned
Once the players make it clear they give a fuck I will start caring. For instance, the union shouldn't defend guys who appeal fines and suspensions for hits and/or bounties like Harrison and the Saints.

yankeehater said:
You've been here long enough to know in between the football talk is plenty of lulz being thrown around between all teams. Reid and Vick aren't special in that regard.

..and in all seriousness, Vick hasn't been very good all season long and what I said about his inability to read and adjust to a blitz isn't a first as far as criticism of Vick's QB play.

Once the players make it clear they give a fuck I will start caring. For instance, the union shouldn't defend guys who appeal fines and suspensions for hits and/or bounties like Harrison and the Saints.

Lots of truth here, too. Both sides need to take it seriously. And fast.

JABEE

It's just in game reactions. No one believes the things people say during the heat of the game like Flacco is elite or that the Packers have a good defense. It's all just knee-jerk reactions for the purpose of humor.

Vick and Reid were terrible today. Bench everyone!!!

dschalter

So money acts as a magic pad that can prevent and or reverse random collisions?

coaches encourage players to make these kind of hits, some more than others. that was anything but a random collision, he changed the direction of his head there to deliver the head/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom