• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrick01

Banned
It did look better. The throws to the right looked good, especially the Stokley TD. Enough arm with the right touch.

Also the one where he was on the run and hit that big throw before the hold took it away, and the TD to Thomas where the dumb shit didn't drag his foot. Both were zipped really fast and pretty much perfectly. I was definitely impressed and put at ease about his health. If the rest of the team could get their shit together we could be real good.

Godslay

Banned
Also the one where he was on the run and hit that big throw before the hold took it away, and the TD to Thomas where the dumb shit didn't drag his foot. Both were zipped really fast and pretty much perfectly. I was definitely impressed and put at ease about his health. If the rest of the team could get their shit together we could be real good.

Certainly. The defense has to get off the damn field. The dropped balls are really starting to hurt as well.

Will Janikowski shank?

But I'm going this time. I'm a game changer.. :p

Well then, get it done.

Is it possible to play like this for the entire game? It's the second week in a row in which we had to play from behind and got within a touchdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom