• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
HAHAAHAAHA Steelers

MechDX

Watt: 7 tackles, 2 tackles for loss, 2.5 sacks

jjbeast.jpg

Just awesome!

TheFatOne

Now we see if the Patriots defense really has improved. In the AFC championship that defense made Flacco look like a legit NFL QB. I want to see some improvement.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
seabass is the coolest and the new nike raiders jerseys are too nice. if i drafted seabass and won my league, i'd rock his jersey for sure.

dkeane

Now we see if the Patriots defense really has improved. In the AFC championship that defense made Flacco look like a legit NFL QB. I want to see some improvement.
Ravens offense is so different now though. It's not oranges to oranges. I want to see some domination on defense though. Fuck Flacco!

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Would anyone explain what that means to me, please?

I wasn't here for it, but apparently Jakncoke used to post hella LOL smileys all the time.

At some point he got banned, and people here started going :jnc instead of :lol (the old code for the laughing smiley that no longer exists on GAF).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom