• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFatOne

Ravens offense is so different now though. It's not oranges to oranges. I want to see some domination on defense though. Fuck Flacco!

This is true, but still I just want to see a solid defensive performance tonight. They don't have to dominate, but they should play better than last season. It's the first real test for the defense this season. Also, the Pats oline scares the hell out of me.

JaMarco

Now we see if the Patriots defense really has improved. In the AFC championship that defense made Flacco look like a legit NFL QB. I want to see some improvement.
I doubt it. Belichick still feels the need to start scrubs like Ninkovich. Get ready for the D to make an average QB look like a HOFer again.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Rooting for Bane tonight.

tumblr_lpjbk0UsCc1qlpmaso1_500.png

TheFatOne

I doubt it. Belichick still feels the need to start scrubs like Ninkovich. Get ready for the D to make an average QB look like a HOFer again.

I somehow forgot Ninkovich was a starter :( I still think the vanilla defense they are playing right now is going to hurt them this game. Flacco isn't great, but even he can beat the vanilla scheme given some time.

JABEE

We deserved to lose. Even though Ben was nearly perfect if you let Palmer look good you can't cry after the L.
Palmer is a quarterback that comes from the prestigious QB school of USC. There is no shame in losing to a quarterback from the school that produced quarterbacks like Matt Leinart and Mark Sanchez.

Trey

Maybe, I hope so but they always find a way to win.

I don't know. This isn't the same Pats team from years passed. And Ravens have been more than a match for the Pats the last few seasons.

I doubt Flacco can seal the deal though. I have no confidence in his ability. He's gonna have to turn in a decent game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom