• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Your guys handled their business. I won't make any excuses you guys were able to start hot, hold off what little pressure we gave you later in the game and won.

But despite all that you still love the Buffalo Bills and I still the Cleveland Browns. In the end we both lose but yes for this 2012 season the Buffalo Bills have ascended to the top of the shitpile.

Congrats Buffalo Bills I bow down to you my newly crowned scrublords!

If I ever hit my head and end up in Cleveland again, I'll buy you a beer because of this post.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Feels like playoff atmosphere. Should be fun.

First time posting in an NFL thread. I LOVE football, by far my favorite sport. My fave team is the Packers followed by the Vikings and I also enjoy following the Giants, Bears and 49ers (since the invigoration of Harbaugh)

Speaking of which, my friend who is a rabid 49ers fan was at the Vikes game in Minnespolis today, haha Man, he is gonna be salty next time we talk.

I don't like murderers but I guess they're better than cheaters so...

GO RAVENS!!!

Ravens21.jpg

Who was this again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom