• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

It's gonna be a long year. And it's not cause the D is old, it's because the young guys they drafted can't play for shit.
We are following the SB formula! How can you forget it, we invented it in 2004.

We need to lose to the Browns twice and barely get the WC and then we will catch fire and be unstoppable in the playoffs!

On a sadder note, the Raiders always beat us.

harSon

Banned
I'm on the Bart back from Oakland, ill write the full story when I get home, but someone threw a full cup of beer (meant for me) that completely drenched my nephew.

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATROITS!!!!

COME OUT TO PLAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!

pollardlol_zps6c37aa6d.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOn7559nMFo#t=19m33s

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Oh, hey buddy. How you doing? Remember all that shit talking you did before the season and after the opening week?

HOW DO YOU LIKE DEM APPLES, SON?

Your guys handled their business. I won't make any excuses you guys were able to start hot, hold off what little pressure we gave you later in the game and won.

But despite all that you still love the Buffalo Bills and I still the Cleveland Browns. In the end we both lose but yes for this 2012 season the Buffalo Bills have ascended to the top of the shitpile.

Congrats Buffalo Bills I bow down to you my newly crowned scrublords!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom