• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-3wwowk.gif

look at how Joe just slings it. Makes it look so easy.

TheFatOne

Sigh I don't like Arrington on the Ravens best receiver. Moore, Ras-I, Or Mccourty should be on him. Leave Arrington in the slot.

No way was that a push off. Good call by the refs.
Generally I agree with this, but if that Edelman play was a push off this was a push off.

XcMel

Neo Member
Great to see Torrey get a touchdown. I was so angry when I saw that flag; I was afraid for what it could have been on...

Tawpgun

Sucks for you guys watching. I'm at work right now (using NFL.com) and the shitty refs are going to ensure I catch the end of the half.

WORKS FOR ME :)

TheFatOne

I'm still fucking pissed about the measurement. I'm 100% sure Harbaugh would have challenged anyway, but that isn't the point. You basically give the other team another timeout for no fucking reason other than incompetence.

Like I said, they start too many scrubs like Arrington in Ninkovich to have a great defense.

Yea I know they won't be elite or anything, but at least they aren't total shit. I wonder why Arrington is playing the best receiver for the Ravens it makes no sense.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
And that is why the greedy refs will not win.

Torry getting OPI
How are the refs greedy? The league locked them out, basically saying we're dropping your pension by 40 something percent. Regardless of how you feel about part time people getting a pension, the league agreed to the contract in the first place.

Had to DVR the Steeler game. Finished watching it and ugh.

If Ben can't win that game in the final couple of minutes, we're gonna be fucked this season. It's clear that our D is utter dogshit. I'll be stunned if Troy and Harrison get on the field for 8 games together this season.

Rorschach

Why do they always bring up "hispanic heritage month" on the last possible game of the last week? Don't even get a full month!

Maybe that's why they let the Raiders win today. FOR THE HIXPANIX!

Link

The Autumn Wind
I really don't know how players are able to play or concentrate in situations like these... I mean the same f'n day??

I couldn't do it if I lost my little brother.
Neither could I, but people all have their own way of grieving. I'm guessing playing the game he loves is helping him more than anything else would. He'll probably keep that ball forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom