• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFatOne

I want to absolutely murder Josh McDaniels right now. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU RUNNING A REVERSE. Brady looking good throwing, and you have something going with the running game. Let's do a trick play for no fucking reason.

gdit.gif

TheFatOne

I seriously cannot understand the fucking thought process. Offense finally looks like they have their shit together, and McDaniels fucks it all up. Oline is looking solid, draw game is working, and Brady looks sharp. Shit even Edelman looks like a real player tonight. I just don't understand McDaniels.

Godslay

Banned
I seriously cannot understand the fucking thought process. Offense finally looks like they have their shit together, and McDaniels fucks it all up. Oline is looking solid, draw game is working, and Brady looks sharp. Shit even Edelman looks like a real player tonight. I just don't understand McDaniels.

Nobody does.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fuck you Jacoby.

Drakeon

Oh goodie, the Browns are playing a nationally televised game on a short week!

Well, we thought panthers/giants would be competitive. Maybe this one will be competitive because we don't think it will be?

... who am I kidding? The ravens are going to slaughter them. I hate terrible teams on national games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom