• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
gdit.gif

:jnc

Well, we thought panthers/giants would be competitive. Maybe this one will be competitive because we don't think it will be?

... who am I kidding? The ravens are going to slaughter them. I hate terrible teams on national games.

The Last Resort premieres on Thursday. It will probably suck but it has to be better than Browns/Ravens.

TheFatOne

It looks like Love, Mayo,Spikes, and Ninkovich are starting to lose more and more one on one battles. I would just run right at the right side until Ninkovich does something.

TheFatOne

come on D get a stop please

My worry about this game was the vanilla defense. Just too much pressure on the front seven to win every down especially when there are weak links. I can't blame Belichick for being Vanilla though. It's a case where Belichick the GM has crippled Belichick the head coach.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Should have let him develop. Superstar!

He did develop, we just didn't know he was doing it for the Ravens last year. He was their secret weapon in the playoffs.

"Wade Phillips ‏@sonofbum
So much for Never beat Payton on the road and Never 3-0

haha even Wade talks smack on Twitter "

LOL so good

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I love how the SNF crew just laughs at it instead of berating the streaker for 10 minutes like every other announcer crew ever.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wow thats some sad ass tackling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom