• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babalu.

BB is going to be made an example of. He better open up dat wallet.

and wow at the kick. I thought it missed at first. I wanna see a slow mo replay from under the post!

Justin Motherfucking Tucker

lv7xix-aptopixtexastexasamfootballbreadbrownsvilleherald.com19.jpg

Dude was so good for Texas. He's gonna have a long career.

Narag

The commish cannot let these asshole coach abuse these refs anymore. They need to set a example by suspending Bellicheat for the rest of the season.

Why just the season? It's his second major offense. Ban him for life and appoint McDaniels as HC! Make it so, Goodell!

reKon

Banned
wow, I missed too much football today including my Lions almost upsetting. We need a need to make a collection of meltdowns for each team.

eznark

Banned
What dis he do I missed it?

Attacked a ref!

What does the weekly talk show circuit ever have to do with the games? Not all publicity is good publicity. The NFL will get more publicity from this (as if it needs any!), but it undermines the credibility of the sport. Won't happen overnight -- and who knows if it has a negative effect or not.

Baseball and steroids is a similar case. Football had equal amounts (lol, probably 3x as much) of substance abuse over the same time period, but baseball is now synonymous with that problem. Was that good publicity? Did it help the sport?

Nebulous shit like steroids are difficult to quantify. "Check out the crazy stuff that is going on every game in the NFL!!!" that shit is easy.

Long term (i.e. more than a season) it's not a good situation but even if the refs are this bad all year long it's not even a tiny bit of an issue.

TheFatOne

I just annoys me that the Ravens game plan was just to chuck it deep and hope for the best, and the Pats kept panicking. This was my fear coming in. Joe Flacco is one of the worst fucking QBs in the NFL, and the Pats found a way to make him look good. It annoys me that the Pats are helpless against shit QBs. Still excited overall about the front 7, but today I realized the Pats just can't do shit about the secondary. Should have gotten the extra sleep. I don't the names of the interior guys for the Ravens, but they did a damn good job against Wilfork/Love tonight. Just wanted to give those guys credit.

Lunchbox

Banned
cheats and crooks winning in a manner that suits them with a non field goal

we'll just finish them off when it counts like last year

Tabris

FUCK YOU TOM BRADY. Hahaha, what an awesome finish!

Almost a perfect week except for Broncos growing pains, but those early growing pains are what are going to get them into the SB.

I just annoys me that the Ravens game plan was just to chuck it deep and hope for the best, and the Pats kept panicking. This was my fear coming in. Joe Flacco is one of the worst fucking QBs in the NFL, and the Pats found a way to make him look good. It annoys me that the Pats are helpless against shit QBs. Still excited overall about the front 7, but today I realized the Pats just can't do shit about the secondary. Should have gotten the extra sleep. I don't the names of the interior guys for the Ravens, but they did a damn good job against Wilfork/Love tonight. Just wanted to give those guys credit.

lol you mad cause Flacco styled on you. Get used to it. Hes the future of the AFC

BoSox06DH

Fairly bad back to back losses. The Pats will be fine in the grand scheme of things (playoff appearance) but in regards to seeding, Pats aren't making it easy on themselves. I'm wondering where Gronk is through the first three weeks, he hasn't made much of an impact at all. Solid win Ravens.

Alright guys, good night.

An interesting day of football today with lots of twists and turns. The refs are a mess today, almost every game I watched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom