• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Belichick hasn't learned from the super bowl, stop trying to slow the game down when you're up by a few, you have a shit defense that can't hardly stop anything when it matters.

Anyway, looking forward to the games next week, refereed by actual legit gorillas! We'll see if the players start getting chippy then!

Banana peels will be used as flags.

Bread

Banned
I just annoys me that the Ravens game plan was just to chuck it deep and hope for the best, and the Pats kept panicking. This was my fear coming in. Joe Flacco is one of the worst fucking QBs in the NFL, and the Pats found a way to make him look good. It annoys me that the Pats are helpless against shit QBs. Still excited overall about the front 7, but today I realized the Pats just can't do shit about the secondary. Should have gotten the extra sleep. I don't the names of the interior guys for the Ravens, but they did a damn good job against Wilfork/Love tonight. Just wanted to give those guys credit.
Flacco hasn't got shit but a decent deep ball, and a crazy fast player to throw it up to. If our secondary knew how to cover deep passes, we would be ok. Watching McCourty run into people is fucking infuriating.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
belly_medium.gif

eznark

Banned
This thread is now

All-about-salt1.jpg

Entitled Patriot tears are the tastiest tears of all. All that Kraft money over the years has bought you nothing but an asterisk.

Suck2Suck

bradycheer.jpg

TheFatOne

Dat Swagger

refswag.gif

Man Gregory is right there to. He may have missed a tackle and giving up the TD, but he was there. Just no need to panic on a ball like that.

lol you mad cause Flacco styled on you. Get used to it. Hes the future of the AFC

I don't want to come across as some salty sore loser, but Flacco is fucking terrible. It depresses me when the Pats play him because this defense will always make him look legit. This would have been a great game if the refs didn't fuck it up. Very entertaining game as far as the plays on the field.

Trey

That was a hell of a game. Props to Torrey Smith, I cant imagine how he did all that under that situation.

I can't believe he put up the stats he did with the routes he churned out and with Flacco staring him down every third drop back.

The Patriots secondary should be ashamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom