• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so hold on

Matt Schaub

this mother fucker got his head damn near popped off, lost A PIECE OF HIS FUCKING EAR, and was like, "nah, bitch I'm fine I'M FINE! Gimme that fucking ball!" and went back in on the next play?

iWxcIlpv7ZtLm.jpg

I don't give a fuck from now on, Matt Van Schaub. I ain't questioning SHIT from you the rest of the year. Holy fuck.

Godslay

Banned
Greg's QB tier rankings:

Male Tier
Graham Harrell
Matt Flynn
Russell Wilson
Jared Allen
Aaron Rodgers

Female Tier
Tom Brady
Jay Cutler

One black guy? Nice work Greg, I'm really proud of your progress. I'm not sure if Brady falls entirely into the female tier quite yet, she/he is going to need stronger hormones judging by the scraggly beard.

Fox318

Pioneer's QB tier rankings:

God Tier
Aaron Rodgers
Tom Brady
Eli Manning
Peyton Manning
Ben Rothlisberger

Baller Tier
Matt Ryan
Matt Schuab
Joe Flacco
Drew Brees
Phillip Rivers
Tony Romo
Jay Cutler
Matt Stafford (when healthy)

"So Close I Can Almost Taste It" Tier
Michael Vick
Robert Griffin III
Andrew Luck
Sam Bradford
Cam Newton
Alex Smith
Andy Dalton

Maronovich Tier
Kevin Kolb
Jake Locker
Carson Palmer
Matt Cassel
Russel Wilson
Mark Sanchez
Ryan Fitzpatrick

"That Was a Reach" Tier
Blaine Gabbert
Christian Ponder
Josh Freeman
Ryan Tannehill

Brandon Weeden Tier
Brandon Weeden

Come at me.
Pioneer's QB tier rankings:

God Tier
Aaron Rodgers Replaced Brent and won big time, but his commercials suck and he sucks for selling out his td dance.
Tom Brady Cheater
Eli Manning Jacobs, an elite defense to the super bowl,1 lucky catch, and throwing against the worst defensive coach outside of Castillo? Call me when he wins the super bowl against a good team
Peyton Manning Just make sure you have the wheelchair ramp ready for him to get into the stadium
Ben Rothlisberger Paid off refs and witnesses but damn he is big.

Baller Tier
Matt Ryan 2 points
Matt Schuab Elite but not better than Tate
Joe Flacco Elite
Drew Brees Elite but needs a defense to play too
Phillip Rivers Choker who is a bust and shouldn't be playing in the NFL any more
Tony Romo 1 playoff win with all that talent? :jnc
Jay Cutler 2nd coming of Jeff George
Matt Stafford (when healthy) Fatford is almost never healthy

"So Close I Can Almost Taste It" Tier
Michael Vick Mike "Lets take a sack" Vick
Robert Griffin III Will be the 2nd best qb from the 2012 draft
Andrew Luck Colts will miss Manning for a while but he will become a good qb in time
Sam Bradford Bust and now he has Schotty
Cam Newton Supermeeeeeeee. Pay attention to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY NAME IS ON MY LAPTOP SEE PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Alex Smith Small hands, big heart
Andy Dalton Should have won Rookie of the year last year

Maronovich Tier
Kevin Kolb At least he is better than vick
Jake Locker Has a future if he remembers to slide
Carson Palmer Past his prime. Should have retired.
Matt Cassel meh QB working with a horrible GM and coach
Russel Wilson Best QB of the 2012 draft
Mark Sanchez Playoff winning QB when he has decent parts around him. Played every playoff game on the road too.
Ryan Fitzpatrick Fitzmagic will lead the Bills to a wildcard spot and a playoff win, Bills fans will still find a reason to be depressed

"That Was a Reach" Tier
Blaine Gabbert Worst player ever to play in NFL history. Makes Brandon Weeded look like Joe Montana. A bust of a pick made by the worst owner and worst gm since the Lions went 0-16. Worst pro athlete in american history. Makes Eddie Gaedel look like a stud.
Christian Ponder Has huge balls. I like this man. Beat a good team and is showing some growth
Josh Freeman Fat Fatty Fat Fat
Ryan Tannehill At least he can move to WR when Moore regains the starting job

Brandon Weeden Tier
Brandon Weeden Why was he picked in the first again? Pick him in the 3-4 and have a qb competition with McCoy.

squicken

You know it never occurred to me watching the game that the two most pivotal Rams plays came on failed slants. Figured Fox would enjoy that. First it was a failed 4th down attempt in the 3Q where Gibson got beaten by Jennings. Second is on the TAINT where Amendola also gets beaten by Jennings.

ibli2nE8sv2BnP.gif

i3D9VaXmUya9S.gif

They stayed away from Tillman but the reality is they simply didn't have the personnel to beat the Bears outside the numbers. Playcalling is result oriented so I guess you can say that Schotty called the wrong plays, but on the Gibson one in particular it's hard to say that's not the right call. Gibson needs to win that and he just isn't physically capable of doing so. I view this battle as lost in the offseason when they put the team together. Gibson, Smith, Pettis, Amendola, and whatever other crap they have simply are inferior talents to Jennings, and it's hard to scheme around that

You know it never occurred to me watching the game that the two most pivotal Rams plays came on failed slants. Figured Fox would enjoy that. First it was a failed 4th down attempt in the 3Q where Gibson got beaten by Jennings. Second is on the TAINT where Amendola also gets beaten by Jennings.

ibli2nE8sv2BnP.gif

i3D9VaXmUya9S.gif

They stayed away from Tillman but the reality is they simply didn't have the personnel to beat the Bears outside the numbers. Playcalling is result oriented so I guess you can say that Schotty called the wrong plays, but on the Gibson one in particular it's hard to say that's not the right call. Gibson needs to win that and he just isn't physically capable of doing so. I view this battle as lost in the offseason when they put the team together. Gibson, Smith, Pettis, Amendola, and whatever other crap they have simply are inferior talents to Jennings, and it's hard to scheme around that
Its probably because I'm on my phone and that's super compressed gif but they don't look like they're good route runners either

Fox318

ibli2nE8sv2BnP.gif

i3D9VaXmUya9S.gif

P1lq2.jpg

bionic77

For those who travel a lot for work what do you do when you are on the way home and feel a BaltimoreLarry like uncontrollable urge to empty your bowels? It would be weird to stop at a McDonalds drop a deuce and then bounce. And I hate gas station bathrooms (also don't want to buy anything).

Myself, I usually try and hold out and then go all Knight Rider and turbo boost so I can get back to a familiar environment. I wonder though what is going to happen when I am older and those muscles start to weaken. Sounds like it could get exciting (in the worst possible way).

ari

Banned
Jeff318

Why are you calling jay cutler "the second coming of Jeff George"? such a dumb meme around these parts.

Leave him alone.

Greg

For those who travel a lot for work what do you do when you are on the way home and feel a BaltimoreLarry like uncontrollable urge to empty your bowels? It would be weird to stop at a McDonalds drop a deuce and then bounce. And I hate gas station bathrooms (also don't want to buy anything).

Myself, I usually try and hold out and then go all Knight Rider and turbo boost so I can get back to a familiar environment. I wonder though what is going to happen when I am older and those muscles start to weaken. Sounds like it could get exciting (in the worst possible way).
If you gotta go, you gotta go.

Narag

Jeff318

Why are you calling jay cutler "the second coming of Jeff George"? such a dumb meme around these parts.

Leave him alone.

Jake Plummer started it.

After the 2008 season, when Jay Cutler and the Broncos became just the third team in NFL history to blow a three-game lead in the division and miss the playoffs, the former Broncos QB who always seemed to do more with less (he was 40-18 as a starter in Denver) said the physically gifted Cutler (17-20 with the Broncos) was "a helluva player."

"But," Plummer added, "Jeff George was a helluva player."

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=fleming/101028&sportCat=nfl

I love Thursday night football.

We only have to go 2 days without football.
I know may get critics about this but don't overlook the small college schools during the week. They can score. Make it exciting. Football almost 6 days a week I can dig dat..

S****...lol

Also- lol @ Tony K for calling Schwartz the Jeff Van Gundy of the NFL

Boy, Detroit's D-line is garbage. For all that money they have put into it, sure did a whole lot of nothing on Sunday. A few note worthy points:

-Stafford forgot how to throw deep, obviously
-Idk if Stafford can throw it deep and accurately
-I liked what I saw from Leshoure! Guy runs hard and could be great down the road
-Scott Linnehan sure does remind me of Scott Linnehan with his playcalling...
-Offensive line looks like the mos competent unit on the team so far this season

-D-line is utter garbage. Joe Staley was right. OVERRATED
-Linebackers at the NFL level should be able to tackle, right?
-HOW THE FUCK IS JACOB LACEY CONSIDERED AN NFL CALIBER PLAYER?
-Detroit Secondary is really bad.

It all feels so familiar. Regardless, Minnesota is gonna get fucked up. Try running on this stut defense, Ponder! I dare you, bitch!

squicken

Its probably because I'm on my phone and that's super compressed gif but they don't look like they're good route runners either

Gibson is a fucking shit dumpster so you aren't wrong there. I posted his drop earlier b/c he mis-judged a ball/got lazy and on that slant he needed to attack the ball and not let Jennings get on him like that. There's an INT later where I think he just decides he doesn't want to get hit by the safety. Need to see the coaches tape to know for sure

With Amendola idk. The play before they hit Bradford in the head (no call) and I'm not sure if that didn't have something to do with that throw. Jennings jumps it and Briggs blasts Danny. Too much traffic for that throw imo. Bradford can check out of it if he didn't like it but when he gets stressed he goes to Amendola. Inside the numbers that's fine, but he's totally miscast split wide

edit: Rams were 1-9 going after Jennings for 8 yards. His QB rating against this season is 3.9. Bears D is good. Gave Rodgers and GB's WRs trouble as well

JABEE

hahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahaahahahahah

He's taught you well. There is no sense of responsibility for the heinous actions of the entire Patriots organization. Bill Belichick must be forced to pay for what he did to that poor referee. There is no excuse for treating a valuable member of the football community like that. There is no excuse for attacking an official like Bill Belichick did last night. Order must be restored. It isn't too late to take back their Super Bowl championships either.

Narag

He's taught you well. There is no sense of responsibility for the heinous actions of the entire Patriots organization. Bill Belichick must be forced to pay for what he did to that poor referee. There is no excuse for treating a valuable member of the football community like that. There is no excuse for attacking an official like Bill Belichick did last night. Order must be restored. It isn't too late to take back their Super Bowl championships either.

Integrity of the game is at stake.

JABEE

That's what McDonalds is for. There is no reason to feel shame.

That poor refs arm.Now he has an excuse for not throwing that flag he wasnt going to throw.

ATF487

Rest stop bathrooms. The ones on major highways are loud, full of traffic and usually well stocked with tp. All things conducive to dump dropping

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Rest stop bathrooms. The ones on major highways are loud, full of traffic and usually well stocked with tp. All things conducive to dump dropping

014034.jpg

I don't know if you're old enough to get it but it's funny

EDIT- I know it wasnt night games but Madden and Summerall

Bread

Banned
simon-cowell.gif

yes yes let it flow through you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom