• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The hilarious part is that the replay officials, who are NOT SCAB REFS, kept the call.

Spacebar

Did you not see Tate's OBVIOUS OPI on that last play? How can you bitch about PI at all?

Both sides got BS calls. The seahawks got like 20 holding calls that were ticky tacky as fuck. Bottom line the refs suck ass, but this is entertaining none the less.

Maxim726X

Still can't get over the fact that people huddled around a monitor saw that play multiple times from multiple angles in multiple speeds, and said:

'Yep. That's a touchdown right there'.

Disbelief.

ari

Banned
This is so fucked up yet so fucking funny.

Greenbay eating shit to come out...HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Pete Carroll is rolling....hahahah

jakncoke

Banned
nzf1qa.gif

haha you suck

calder

Oh man I've never laughed more at a sporting event. Like seriously this has been the goofiest 10 minutes of bullshit ever. Feel bad for Packers fans and obviously the team.

bluemax

Banned
Seattle isn't that far away from Southern Alaska :< And there are more cheese heads up here now due to the recent success of the Packers than there are Seahawk fans.

I grew up in Washington, I know how far Seattle is from Southern Alaska.

The Southern Alaska thing is a joke based on some stupid Fox announcer's dumb comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom