• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

tj hazuki

Fallout-General8.gif

gutshot

It's like the football gods heard eznark's defense of the scab refs and said 'Woe is you who doth defend these abominations to the sport of football.' And then they gave us that.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Still can't get over the fact that people huddled around a monitor saw that play multiple times from multiple angles in multiple speeds, and said:

'Yep. That's a touchdown right there'.

Disbelief.

I have a feeling the order was given by the higher-ups in the league office to uphold that call.

NawidA

Banned
Both teams got fucked (let's not pretend like Green Bay's touchdown drive wasn't a joke). Neither of these teams deserved the loss, the game shouldn't even be in the record book. Maybe this entire season shouldn't be.

I feel bad for the Packers and their fans, but I'm happy that this illustrated perfectly how fucked up using refs from 6 man football leagues in the NFL is.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Gruden needed to shut the fuck up about the Packers being "classy" by coming back to the field. They have no choice you have to kick the extra point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom