• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

661956126.jpg

SIMULTANEOUS CATCH. FUCK YOU ESPN FUCK OFF LEGIT SEAHAWKS WINS! [/See You Next Wednesday]

LOL, they gave Erin Rodgers a kicking ball on the two point conversion and the wussy asked, "What am I supposed to do with this?"

It's still a football, buddy. You throw it.

eznark

Banned
Did I say Seattle deserved to win? No. Neither team did.

GB's TD drive was assisted by an completely false PI call against Seattle. Lots of bad holding calls, uncalled holding, etc, etc.

GB complaining and saying they got screwed is dumb. Both teams got screwed. Raji is a crybaby for wanting an "asterisk".

Furries talkin sports. The scab refs are making this thread so much more inclusive!

The best part is that WWE has been doing a replacement ref storyline...

Tonight, Paul Heyman presented one of these "scabs" with an eye mask that had the NFL logo on it :jnc

The NFL could totally save face by having Vince come out next week on MNF to announce that the scab refs work for him.

j-wood

How in the hell are you guys saying it was a tough call? Are you seahawks fans?

Jennings had the ball brought into his CHEST for crying out loud.

Fox318

Red Letter Media ‏@redlettermedia
We at Red Letter Media can no longer take the NFL seriously. Go Pack Go! Get fucked scab refs!!!!

dschalter

Tate had one hand on the ball when Jennings was in the air & had both his hands on teh ball, BUT as they were going down, Tate got his other hand on the ball.

This was before Jennings was down.

refss.gif

Tate with both hands on the ball when Jennings head is going down.

replay_medium.gif

Jennings knee touching after his head is going down.

ESPN Eat shit & die with your tweets. LOL I hope this blows back to them & people stop watching their shitty Monday Night games.

having your hands on the ball doesn not mean you are possessing it. enjoy the win and give up the attempts to legitimize the call.

Badgerst3

Christ let this be the game that ends the lockout.

Robbed. Total bs call- and the booth did not overturn?.... Guess the felt they had to back the shitty refs getting hammered all weekend long.

ari

Banned
That pic doesn't even match anything on the gif or the feed. False perception.

Well after the call of the play.

Referee is even still there.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Robbed. Total bs call- and the booth did not overturn?.... Guess the felt they had to back the shitty refs getting hammered all weekend long.

Booth can't overturn possession. Only the refs on the field determine that.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Hey guys, hey guys. Why didn't the booth overturn the call on the field if it was so obvious? It is a new page, so I thought I would ask.

Dragon

Banned

I know youre a lifelong but the booth cannot overturn it. Apparently you and Rodgers don't know the rules.

Between Bettman and Goddell we are living in a golden era of awful sports commissioners.

It's not even strictly about calls missed/made. These replacements have absolutely no control over the game. They're game management skills are severely lacking, and something that is really underappreciated after seeing what's happened the first 3 weeks.

BullSHIT, throwing a flag at every little skirmish, any small little patty pat shove, looking at someone the wrong way. That was killing the game more some incorrect or blow calls by the replacement refs. Besides the regular refs do make mistakes as well.

The NBA dropped in ratings & fans when they made those ultra strict no nonsense rules & the game has never recovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom