• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwzgo.gif

I wish I had Photoshop skills.
The best part is that WWE has been doing a replacement ref storyline...

Tonight, Paul Heyman presented one of these "scabs" with an eye mask that had the NFL logo on it :jnc

MechDX

Will Battles‏@thethrillofwill

@MC790 how can I add and start the refs in my flex spot in my fantasy league? Got to be good for at least 7 points.

Retweeted by Stephanie Stradley
View conversation Reply
Retweet

Favorite

Twitter is fucking gold right now.

eznark

Banned
I think my wife is somehow more upset than I am. I think she just thinks that's how I really feel, but I'm over it now for the most part. It bums me out, but at this point it's just kind of 'whatever'
Shit happens. Hope they don't Linger on this and play depressed though.

Packers are 1-2 in a .500 league. It's not the end of the world unless the players turn it into the end of the world (like the Pirates did last year after the blown call at the plate...damn scab umps!)

Bowser

Rachel Nichols: "Did you push off?"
Golden Tate: "I dunno what you're talking about. I dunno what you're talking about."

:jnc

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
LOL

BLAHBLAHBLAH
Did you push off?
i dont know what you talking about. i don't know what you're talking about.

Tom Penny

I think ESPN is totally right making this as big as it is.

Like it or not, this is the DEFINITIVE first time, the replacement refs have decided the outcome of a game. This was the last play, it decided points, and it decided the outcome.

That's different than the refs marking off the wrong yardage with another quarter of play left. In this scenario, the players could no longer do anything to change the outcome.

Horrible. Absolutely horrible.

Brainwashed. They have taken away TD from several teams the 1st 3 weeks that were blatantly wrong. Just because it's the last play doesn't make it any different from a play in the 1st quarter. They all directly affected the outcome.

_woLf

Please. The game should have been over when Wilson threw that INT that was reversed due to that roughing the passer call.

Did I say Seattle deserved to win? No. Neither team did.

GB's TD drive was assisted by an completely false PI call against Seattle. Lots of bad holding calls, uncalled holding, etc, etc.

GB complaining and saying they got screwed is dumb. Both teams got screwed. Raji is a crybaby for wanting an "asterisk".

Between Bettman and Goddell we are living in a golden era of awful sports commissioners.

It's not even strictly about calls missed/made. These replacements have absolutely no control over the game. They're game management skills are severely lacking, and something that is really underappreciated after seeing what's happened the first 3 weeks.
The lockout in NHL is on the fault of the players brah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom