• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Julio-Jones-GIF1.gif

For the new thread. Jesus has arrived
This should also be a bannable offense!

Spinluck

Show me who the fuck said this! They were picked last year, thats it.

Analyst, some sport blogs, etc. ESPN? NFL Network? There have been high expectations for the Texans for a few years. Deny it if you want, same for the Chargers who have had the same sort of treatment.

Go on some Colts fan forums, and dig it up yourself. They are usually on there lol'ing whenever someone picks the Texans to do anything.

MechDX

At least they will win one super bowl

mariolol.jpg

Analyst, some sport blogs, etc. ESPN? NFL Network? There have been high expectations for the Texans for a few years. Deny it if you want, same for the Chargers who have had the same sort of treatment.

Go on some Colts fan forums, and dig it up yourself. They are usually on there lol'ing whenever someone picks the Texans to do anything.
Youre the one pulling shit out of your ass. Do the research yourself and have fun because THERE ISNT ANY!

Spinluck

What are you talking about? Only reason the Colts got knocked out early is due to the worst coaches decision I have ever seen.

I hate this man:

1287653551.jpg

I watched the Jets game, and Peyton had that stretch where threw 11INTs in 3 or 4 games. He was the main reason the team made the PO's. But the shittiness of the AFC South had to do with it also. They were an average team, with many holes that Peyton covered. They're point is that they're saying Schuab is as important as Manning.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
This should also be a bannable offense!

don't worry peypey should be ok in a few weeks. You just came up against the juggernaut of the nfc south who is going to take a massive dump on the shittiest cities of the south that include charlotte, tampa bay and new orleans. they just suck on our teet

I love peypey but tonite it was personal, nawatimean

Narag

Texans-gaf posts look like Lions-gaf did last year. Texans will actually make it to the playoffs two years in a row though.

cajunator

Banned
don't worry peypey should be ok in a few weeks. You just came up against the juggernaut of the nfc south who is going to take a massive dump on the shittiest cities of the south that include charlotte, tampa bay and new orleans. they just suck on our teet

I love peypey but tonite it was personal, nawatimean

You gotta score more than two points in the playoffs. Its a rule or something.

MechDX

I watched the Jets game, and Peyton had that stretch where threw 11INTs in 3 or 4 games. He was the main reason the team made the PO's. But the shittiness of the AFC South had to do with it also. They were an average team, with many holes that Peyton covered. They're point is that they're saying Schuab is as important as Manning.

You honestly can not be this dense.

squicken

Texans-gaf posts look like Lions-gaf did last year. Texans will actually make it to the playoffs two years in a row though.

There are weird parallels to the Aggies and Texans. Not accusing any of Texans GAF of being like the weirdo extreme of Aggie-dom but some similarities exist with two teams/fan bases

cajunator

Banned
Schaub is the Bob Sanders of QBs. Hes not as crucial to Texans as Peyton Manning was to the Colts but when he plays he's pretty fucking good.

Spinluck

mariolol.jpg

Youre the one pulling shit out of your ass. Do the research yourself and have fun because THERE ISNT ANY!

So because I don't feel like wasting my team, and digging the evidence for you I'm pulling shit out of my ass? Lol. Ok then, prove to me that they WEREN'T the favorites out of the AFC South.

See I can pull that bullshit too, but whatever, since you clearly cannot face the truth. I wonder if you'll selectively forget Heath Evans calling a Saints vs Texans SB then on NFL Network. Type Texans to win SB or Texans SB in Google. I don't have to do a damn thing for you.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
NYG @ CAR

TB @ DAL
JAC @ IND
BUF @ CLE
NYJ @ MIA
KC @ NO - Toss up
CIN @ WAS
STL @ CHI
SF @ MIN
DET @ TEN
ATL @ SD
PHI @ ARI
PIT @ OAK - Upset special
HOU @ DEN

NE @ BAL V MotherNature

GB @ SEA

Tabris

He's the Joe Flacco -1 of the league. If they replaced him with any of the other starting QBs, he would be able to do just as good of a job. That o-line and running game is unreal. Plus the best receiver in the game when he isn't injured.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
There are weird parallels to the Aggies and Texans. Not accusing any of Texans GAF of being like the weirdo extreme of Aggie-dom but some similarities exist with two teams/fan bases

I know you're not accusing, but *vomits*

MechDX

So because I don't feel like wasting my team, and digging the evidence for you I'm pulling shit out of my ass? Lol. Ok then, prove to me that they WEREN'T the favorites out of the AFC South.

See I can pull that bullshit too, but whatever, since you clearly cannot face the truth. I wonder if you'll selectively forget Heath Evans calling a Saints vs Texans SB then on NFL Network. Type Texans to win SB or Texans SB in Google. I don't have to do a damn thing for you.

YOU started this shit why should I do your research? You claimed they were picked to win the division the past few years.

Yeah he picked them FOR THIS YEAR you keep saying the past few years.......you are either drunk, stoned or just really not smart.

Spinluck

You honestly can not be this dense.

Matrix basically said the Colts got a free pass when Manning went down, and that you guys didn't when you lost your QBs. The Colts lost more than Manning that year, and that's not even a logical comparison. If anyone is dense, it must be you.

"YOU CAN'T SHOW ME WHO SAID IT, SO IT WAS NEVER SAID".

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Matrix basically said the Colts got a free pass when Manning went down, and that you guys didn't when you lost your QBs. The Colts lost more than Manning that year, and that's not even a logical comparison. If anyone is dense, it must be you.

You're like a bad zit I want to pop and go away.

You felt the need to speak up and protect Peyton, you got involved in this convo without knowing shit about the Texans or their fans here.

Spinluck

YOU started this shit why should I do your research? You claimed they were picked to win the division the past few years.

Yeah he picked them FOR THIS YEAR you keep saying the past few years.......you are either drunk, stoned or just really not smart.

Again, use Google.

I'm not wasting my time for a inept Texans fan who cannot accept facts. I guess that's what disappointment does to a fanbase, don't worry, I've been there. Except I was able to accept that we weren't a good playoff team.

MechDX

RexConfused.gif

Matrix

And you are like the little kid who insults people that they cannot prove wrong, or keep up with in a discussion.

You again are pulling shit out of your ass, keep up with what discussion? you telling Mech to google bs.

No one even knows what team you root for.

Nori Chan

NYG @ CAR

Sunday, September 23th
TB @ DAL
JAC @ IND
BUF @ CLE
NYJ @ MIA
KC @ NO
CIN @ WAS
STL @ CHI
SF @ MIN
DET @ TEN

ATL @ SD
PHI @ ARI
PIT @ OAK
HOU @ DEN

NE @ BAL

Monday, September 24th
GB @ SEA

I could've sworn that the Chargers game was ATL. Anyways #Yolo

2-0 in fantasy THANKS CHAMP AND PORTER FOR SHUTTING DOWN THAT PREDATOR LOOKING ASS MOTHERFUCKER KNOWN AS JULIO JONES

Matrix

Yea a pointless picture should illustrate your points well. Then again, this discussion hasn't gone anywhere. Kinda like the Texans.

swatt.gif

"No one? Maybe you don't, the GAfers that actually have a clue about Football do."

LOL omg at your last reply... laughing my fucking ass off badly.

" 03-29-2012" join date and 600 posts... again who are you besides someone from Florida? Sorry I don't keep up with people that are basically new here.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
You gotta score more than two points in the playoffs. Its a rule or something.

yeah, too bad we didnt choose to construct our great city thousands of feet below sea level. And on top of that cried like babies so we could get the nfl to turn a blind eye to our cheating. it's all good, I can't wait till those paper bags are back on your heads

3-3-2012-OBF-new-saints-logo.jpg

MechDX

You guys fell into his trap. Now you'll never find the google result you're looking for:

VGtaxl.jpg

No as already stated we are the new Colts. We will win one Superbowl against a QB with the capabilities of Rex Grossman and lose in the divsisional round for 9 years

AndresON777

shooting blanks
snes was the king of the dirty fucking falcons fans. r.i.p.

I miss snes but he actually persuaded me to watch community. god damn what a waste of fucking time there were like 6 good episodes out of like 65 or whatever the fuck there was.

and yeah, I'll take gillian jacobs over brie. she looks like a nympho, mmmmmmm

the chargers struggled against carson fucking palmer.

c'mon son!!! you know rivers is secretly a falcons fan since he is a redneck with 25 children...

I miss snes but he actually persuaded me to watch community. god damn what a waste of fucking time there were like 6 good episodes out of like 65 or whatever the fuck there was.

and yeah, I'll take gillian jacobs over brie. she looks like a nympho, mmmmmmm

the chargers struggled against carson fucking palmer.

c'mon son!!! you know rivers is secretly a falcons fan since he is a redneck with 25 children...
Community?
What's that show about?

Narag

No as already stated we are the new Colts. We will win one Superbowl against a QB with the capabilities of Rex Grossman and lose in the divsisional round for 9 years

The real test will be the quality of the halftime show as that's all history will remember!

minx

NYG @ CAR
TB @ DAL
JAC @ IND
BUF @ CLE
NYJ @ MIA
KC @ NO
CIN @ WAS
STL @ CHI
SF @ MIN
DET @ TEN
ATL @ SD
PHI @ ARI
PIT @ OAK
HOU @ DEN
NE @ BAL
GB @ SEA

Actually FMT I havent had you on ignore the entire season I just choose not to fall to your level of complete dipshit trolling. Troll all you like you just are not worth my time and are about as significant as the pubes that fall on to the toilet seat when I take a shit.

you already did fall for it with this post coward! malkman is a poor mans justin smith, arian foster is chris johnson 2.0, andre johnson is the most overrated WR in the league and the only reason your D is any good is wade phillips but that will change when he becomes your head coach after you go 8-8 this year and kubiak is fired! it's over son!

and i'm not sure why you're bringing up your pubic baldness disorder here on the forums. what that got to do with football!?

Spinluck

swatt.gif

"No one? Maybe you don't, the GAfers that actually have a clue about Football do."

LOL omg at your last reply... laughing my fucking ass off badly.

" 03-29-2012" join date and 600 posts... again who are you besides someone from Florida? Sorry I don't keep up with people that are basically new here.

If I know what goes on in the Colts Fan Forum, what team do I probably route for Matrix? Go ahead and laugh, I'm sure that is what you're doing at this very moment. But you seem to be playing this, "I'm laughing at everything" card hard.
http://www.google.com

"Texans to win superbowl"
"Texans superbowl favoites"
"Texans to win AFC South"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom