• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Another thing I like about Saintsreport is that the superfans you see during every Saints game actively post there. Such as that guy who dresses up as Master Chief and Optimus Prime in black and gold.

MechDX

Another thing I like about Saintsreport is that the superfans you see during every Saints game actively post there. Such as that guy who dresses up as Master Chief and Optimus Prime in black and gold.

I think its Saints Report that does a weeks worth of interviews with Battle Red Blog during the preseason game every year between the Texans and Saints.

cajunator

Banned
I think its Saints Report that does a weeks worth of interviews with Battle Red Blog during the preseason game every year between the Texans and Saints.

Yeah. Its a great site actually, just got some crazies who post there.
Heres a gem
Anyone else think the 49er's looks like an awesome SEC team?

Lunchbox

Banned
NYG @ CAR
TB @ DAL
JAC @ IND
BUF @ CLE
NYJ @ MIA
KC @ NO
CIN @ WAS
STL @ CHI
SF @ MIN
DET @ TEN

ATL @ SD
PHI @ ARI
PIT @ OAK
HOU @ DEN

NE @ BAL
GB @ SEA

firen

SF @ MIN
PIT @ OAK

ibwT0MXZr3ssPC.gif

I can't believe it's gotten to the point where I think the Cowboys are gonna lose to the Bucs. And things were looking so good after opening day. *sigh*

I can't believe it's gotten to the point where I think the Cowboys are gonna lose to the Bucs. And things were looking so good after opening day. *sigh*

Its kinda funny that the cowboys can win and everyone thinks they are one of the best teams in the NFL, then they lose and everyone thinks they are due for another choke season.

How about not having any expectations and just let them play a few games and see what kind of team they are. There's a thought.

Wes

venison crêpe
That's a great OP.

Thursday, September 20th
NYG @ CAR

Sunday, September 23th
TB @ DAL
JAC @ IND
BUF @ CLE
NYJ @ MIA
KC @ NO
CIN @ WAS
STL @ CHI
SF @ MIN
DET @ TEN

ATL @ SD
PHI @ ARI
PIT @ OAK
HOU @ DEN

NE @ BAL

Monday, September 24th
GB @ SEA

Amazing, Buckethead.

20/12 on the season

NYG @ CAR

TB @ DAL
JAC @ IND
BUF @ CLE
NYJ @ MIA
KC @ NO
CIN @ WAS
STL @ CHI
SF @ MIN
DET @ TEN
ATL @ SD
PHI @ ARI
PIT @ OAK
HOU @ DEN
NE @ BAL

GB @ SEA

Go Bears!

Wrayfield

Bucket,

Your topics are the best. Make for a great Tuesday. But affect ain't effect. Come on, son!

Yours,

GrammarNazi

PS: Fuck the Jests

cajunator

Banned
Browns fans, how do yall put up with this shit every year?
I want your team to get really good, so there is some competition in that division.
Its boring watching just the Ravens and Steelers be dominant ever year.

cajunator

Banned
You really haven't been a Saints fan for long have you?

The Saints were that bad in the 70-80s before I was born. since then they have been bad but not abysmal. SInce the 80s they started at least reaching the playoffs sometimes. although I wasnt watching football at all.
I have been really following them closely since 2004, so they got pretty good shortly after I started watching football with interest, shortly before Katrina. I had to sit through that 2005 year from hell, but my mind was more on the hurricane and people of NOLA than football that season. The following season we got Payton and Brees, so I really didnt have to endure much of that hopelessness.

sonicmj1

Great OP. I don't know how you can keep topping yourself all the way through the season.

What kind of stupid scheduling led to the Giants starting their season with games on Wednesday, Sunday, and Thursday? That's about as fucked up as it gets short of having a game in London.

RBH

turnerdui.jpg

Just hours after helping his team beat the Denver Broncos on Monday Night Football, Falcons running back Michael Turner was in the Gwinnett County Jail, charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and speeding.

Turner, 30, of Suwanee, was booked into the jail just after 5 a.m., and was released about two hours later on $2,179 bond, according to jail records.

Gwinnett police spokesman Ed Ritter said early Tuesday that he didn’t yet have details on Turner’s arrest.

Turner, who played college ball at Northern Illinois, played for the San Diego Chargers from 2004 through 2007, and joined the Falcons in 2008.

In Monday night’s game, Turner scored his 51st touchdown as a Falcon, setting a franchise record.
http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/pro-sports/falcons-running-back-turner-arrested-for-dui/nSDfk/

:|

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
So because I don't feel like wasting my team, and digging the evidence for you I'm pulling shit out of my ass? Lol. Ok then, prove to me that they WEREN'T the favorites out of the AFC South.

See I can pull that bullshit too, but whatever, since you clearly cannot face the truth. I wonder if you'll selectively forget Heath Evans calling a Saints vs Texans SB then on NFL Network. Type Texans to win SB or Texans SB in Google. I don't have to do a damn thing for you.

yo, part of the GAF TOS and a rule of any debate, is those making the claim(s) are responsible for the burden of proof. You got asked for proof and your response is this?

Striker

Guy on another board said he heard about Chad Johnson (from the station 1210 AM in Philly) possibly signing with the Eagles.

Then you look at Chad's Twitter, and...

Chad Johnson ‏@ochocinco
5 hours past my bed time... if I miss this flight to Philly in the morning it'd definitely be a pisstified moment...

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
yo, part of the GAF TOS and any rule of any debate, is those making the claim(s) are responsible for the burden of proof. You got asked for proof and your response is this?

Take this "burden of proof" "nu-uh strawman" "AD HOMINEM YOU LOSE" shit to the rest of GAF, you two.

Just call each others QBs names and each other lifelongs like the rest of us.

Shit.

Narag

yo, part of the GAF TOS and a rule of any debate, is those making the claim(s) are responsible for the burden of proof. You got asked for proof and your response is this?

Just let him be Indy's version of Kastrioti, JDez, or rookie EBA.

bionic77

Its not impossible. Upsets happen all the time.
Teams are not perfect.
Its still pretty crazy though.
I haven't watched enough of Minny to say that is a crazy pick (though it really seems it as the Niners seem like the best team in football*).

But I can say with great confidence it will take a miracle for the Raiders to win. They have won twice against Ben. Once was when Ben got KTFO against Atlanta the week prior and this was before we cared about concussions. Ben went on to play possibly the worst game any qb has ever played (not really exaggerating) and even then I think we lost on a hail mary that came up like 2 yards shot. The other time we lost was when Brad Grabasski threw like 8 TDs in the 4th quarter and it came to who had the ball last. This occurred when we unleashed hell on the league.

I hope the Steelers do the smart thing and rest Troy and Harrison. I think even our scrubs on defense will hold the fort down enough for our offense to win this game.

This is the LOCK OF THE WEEK!

Also, amazing op except for the racist part about Pittsburgh, but honestly that was pretty light racism for a sconi.

* In September

squicken

Pro Football Focus ‏@PFF
Believe it or not, in 54 snaps at LEFT tackle for the Rams, Wayne Hunter allowed just 1 hurry and 1 penalty vs Redskins

Really did well vs WAS, though that was after Orakpo got hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom