• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

PdXQW.jpg

on one hand i wanted cam to get another shot so maybe he could get me some more fantasy points. on the other hand, the odds are he'd actually lose points by throwing another pick

squicken

David Carr in Houston gotten beating like no other. Some one should put a hit highlight together for him. He got brutalized in Houston.

he's like cutler in that he had an awful line, but he made it hard on himself b/c he held it too long. he also had zero anticipation. he waited until guys were already open to throw it. now he just pretends to be a real QB. i'm not sure he took a snap for them last year

charsace

he's like cutler in that he had an awful line, but he made it hard on himself b/c he held it too long. he also had zero anticipation. he waited until guys were already open to throw it. now he just pretends to be a real QB. i'm not sure he took a snap for them last year
Cutler started out on the Broncos with a good coaching staff and a line that wasn't nearly as bad. Carr was put into the worst situation that a rookie qb can end up in.

squicken

He was good at in college. He got it reamed out of him in houston so now he's a deer in the headlights when the rush is on.

he definitely had a the worst combination of WRs and offensive linemen that i've ever seen his first two years. by the time AJ was ready he was cooked. maybe a good coach and good talent could have done something with him. casserly and capers were such morons. almost criminally awful at their jobs

So I'll throw out the controversial statement.

Pretty well officiated game tonight. Questionable roughness call and a few missed but overall, not bad at all.

squicken

So I'll throw out the controversial statement.

Pretty well officiated game tonight. Questionable roughness call and a few missed but overall, not bad at all.

yeah no issues really. i think the problem is teams that try and push the limits. we'll see how they do with TB and DET games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom