• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
Cam is officially VY2.0

lol, Cam wanted to hear no part of what Eli was saying.

That's because he is an overrated bitch who feasts on shitty defenses and gets clowned like a retard against teams that know how to play football.

No one likes getting exposed like that.

Bowser

why are all the panthers starters still in except for cam? what a fucking pussy. throw in the white flag you overrated bitch

All I can think of is the coaching staff didn't want him exposed to unnecessary hits. But yeah, I thought it was odd. He should have finished out the game.

I wish Harbs had come to Carolina :(

All I can think of is the coaching staff didn't want him exposed to unnecessary hits. But yeah, I thought it was odd. He should have finished out the game.

I wish Harbs had come to Carolina :(

if harbs went to carolina you wouldn't have cam because andrew luck would've declared for the NFL draft last year and would have been selected #1. then you guys would have won a lot of superbowls

squicken

if harbs went to carolina you wouldn't have cam because andrew luck would've declared for the NFL draft last year and would have been selected #1. then you guys would have won a lot of superbowls

goodell would have passed a rule making it illegal for both of them to be in the same city. probably did but kept it secret which is why luck went back to school

I can barely contain myself.
image.php

On Clay Travis’ radio show yesterday, Clay asked Nashvillians to call in and share stories of VY spending ridiculous amounts of money around the city. The people of Nashville participated, and the stories are outrageous:

– His favorite hangout in Nashville was T.G.I. Friday’s. He spent $6,000 there once

– He spent $5,000 per week at The Cheesecake Factory. PER WEEK!!!
http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=118626

Tabris

I BELIEVE IN ELI!

I BELIEVE HE CAN TOUCH THE SKY!

I THINK ABOUT IT EVERY NIGHT AND DAY

HE SPREADS HIS WINGS AND FLYS AWAY!

I BELIEVE HE CAN SOAR!

I SEE HIM RUNNING THROUGH THAT FIELD!

I BELIEVE IN ELI!

I BELIEVE IN ELI!!!!

I BELIEVE IN ELI!

I BELIEVE HE CAN TOUCH THE SKY!

I THINK ABOUT IT EVERY NIGHT AND DAY

HE SPREADS HIS WINGS AND FLYS AWAY!

I BELIEVE HE CAN SOAR!

I SEE HIM RUNNING THROUGH THAT FIELD!

I BELIEVE IN ELI!

I BELIEVE IN ELI!!!!

should have been "I think about HIM every night and day"

Fox318 said:
Why do people think that its so hard to talk to women?

If it doesn't work out just back out.
When I was in college, I would just say I had to take a shit anyway if I got rejected and walk away. My friends and I would snicker at the look on the chicks face...

DMczaf

On Wednesday, Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III accused the Rams of dirty play. On Thursday, the Rams shrugged off the complaints.

“It’s not the Big 12,” running back Steven Jackson said Thursday. “I don’t think we’re a dirty team. I think we’re a team that’s hungry, young and eager and ready to make a turnaround in the franchise.”

dm_110114_nfl_raheem_morris.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom