• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
Alright. So I know there are two redzone channels if you're on directtv. I do not pay for Sunday ticket, but I heard last year some directv people were able to call in and get one of the redzone channels. Anyone know about this?
Or what channel nfl network redzone is?

Two red zone channels? Red zone is 703

Milchjon

Strolling through stores, I'm amazed that there are Americans who manage to NOT get fat. How do you not surrender to the constant onslaught of Family Size boxes and one gallon soda bottles at some point? I spent like 30 minutes in a super market and ended up buying almost nothing because it was so overwhelming...

Strolling through stores, I'm amazed that there are Americans who manage to NOT get fat. How do you not surrender to the constant onslaught of Family Size boxes and one gallon soda bottles at some point? I spent like 30 minutes in a super market and ended up buying almost nothing because it was so overwhelming...

What did you buy?

Soda is poison!!!!! One of my football coaches thought me this life lesson awhile ago.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Two red zone channels? Red zone is 703
Directv has their own, which you only get with Sunday ticket, it's hosted by Andrew siciliano I think. Nfl network redzone is hosted by Scott Hansen. Two different Chanel's. The problem is directv refuses to air the nfl network redzone channel because they want you to buy Sunday ticket. But I have heard if you call and bitch they will give you one of the channels.

eznark

Banned
Directv has their own, which you only get with Sunday ticket, it's hosted by Andrew siciliano I think. Nfl network redzone is hosted by Scott Hansen. Two different Chanel's. The problem is directv refuses to air the nfl network redzone channel because they want you to buy Sunday ticket. But I have heard if you call and bitch they will give you one of the channels.

Ah, the one I said is Siciliano. He is fucking awesome!

Fox318

We see the fat people and it reminds us that we need to get in shape. Also its cheaper to prepare food if you know how to do it, its much easier to just go and buy a giant family size box or get fast food.

Key for me is to have healthy comfort food or drinks. I drink a ton of seltzer with fresh fruit if I can get it.

Bread

Banned
A bottle of Mountain Dew and some granola bars :jnc

It's amazing how similar American and European cultures are in some ways and how surprisingly different in others, stuff you really have to see to realize it... I feel like I'm doing ethnology sometimes.
Bro I hope you at least got Code Red or White Out. Bro.

Narag

It's amazing how similar American and European cultures are in some ways and how surprisingly different in others, stuff you really have to see to realize it... I feel like I'm doing ethnology sometimes.

Have you bought a gun yet? Should have been on a rack by the granola bars at the local supermarket.

squicken

Evan Silva ‏@evansilva
FOX's Jimmy Johnson on Cam Newton: "The more I see him play, the more I think he's a lot into Cam Newton & not as much into the #Panthers."

Thursday games are going to be awesome all year. Not so much the games, but the post-game reactions. Cutler and Newton got killed.

Godslay

Banned

Just stay away from overly processed foods, and exercise. It's pretty easy really.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
About 20 minutes till the Jets destroy the Dolphins and everything is right in the world for a day.

Also who would be into the Panthers? Fraudulent organization, Cam should bail on them as soon as he can.

beast786

Jacob Lacey is apparently active, which will give the Lions its first game of the season with both of its starting cornerbacks and nickleback active. But still without the starting safety.

Seeing this the past week did not feel good:

iIdAwHUVkuZWA.png

Not to mention that a cornerback not listed here went on IR.

that, and looking for some running sighting.

Milchjon

Hitting the ground running: The AFC East has three players in the top five of rushing after two weeks. Buffalo Bills tailback C.J. Spiller (292 yards), Miami Dolphins tailback Reggie Bush (241) and New England Patriots tailback Stevan Ridley (196) are No. 1, No. 2 and No. 5 in rushing, respectively

Did not know this.

DMczaf

Evan Silva ‏@evansilva
FOX's Jimmy Johnson on Cam Newton: "The more I see him play, the more I think he's a lot into Cam Newton & not as much into the #Panthers."

No one knows what it's like
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind blue towels
And no one knows
What it's like to be hated
To be fated to telling only lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom