• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

WedgeX

Banned
Its SUNDAY and FOOTBALL.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hey hey! This guy's gonna play today!

20111205104600_2011-1204-dm-lions-saints0160.jpg

harSon

Banned
I might not be able to go to the Steelers game today :(

I fucked my back up last week lifting weights and I'm having trouble just getting up from a sitting position right now. I'm determined to go to this game though, so I'm going to OD on medication if I have to.

Drakeon

Nfl Sunday ticket is only 200 bucks for steaming support. Plus you get free on iPhone and iPad. Great deal

I don't need sunday ticket though, the only game I want to always watch is the niners game and I always get those locally. Otherwise the only thing I want to watch is Redzone.

Greg

I fucked my back up last week lifting weights and I'm having trouble just getting up from a sitting position right now. I'm determined to go to this game though, so I'm going to OD on medication if I have to.
damn, that's rough

hopefully the pain clears up enough for you to enjoy yourself

Bread

Banned
Picked up RedZone last week for less than $5 a month! Great deal comcast. Shit gets cray on that channel towards the end of the early games, I love it.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Now Moore is trying to stop it. Peggy Kusinski of NBCChicago.com reports that Moore was a guest on WBBM’s pregame show Sunday and said that speculation that the locker room is divided with “spears on one side swords on other” is incorrect. He went even further when it came to the man he called out earlier this week. Moore was asked about his relationship with Cutler and came up with a unique way of saying that everything is hunky dory.

“If I could have babies I would want Jay Cutler to be my baby father,” Moore said.

Uh, I guess things are going smoothly in the Bears locker room.

squicken

Rams have so far gotten almost nothing from their draft. Brockers is hurt and their 2nd round pick Quick can't get on the field. Healthy inactive today. Small school WR who I guess just isn't adapting to NFL. Jenkins has been good so there's that

What was the point of trading the RG3 pick if you can't hit on anything? Should have just taken Kalil

DMczaf

Schiano was asked if he concerns himself with violating any of the NFL's unwritten rules?

"Well, I know one unwritten rule: We gotta win," Schiano said. "And if we still have a chance to win, we're playing to win."

Swag.

TCSchiano13.jpg

WedgeX

Banned
Now Moore is trying to stop it. Peggy Kusinski of NBCChicago.com reports that Moore was a guest on WBBM’s pregame show Sunday and said that speculation that the locker room is divided with “spears on one side swords on other” is incorrect. He went even further when it came to the man he called out earlier this week. Moore was asked about his relationship with Cutler and came up with a unique way of saying that everything is hunky dory.

“If I could have babies I would want Jay Cutler to be my baby father,” Moore said.

Uh, I guess things are going smoothly in the Bears locker room.

Who would want even their hypothetical child to grow up to look like this?

20111011021206_2011-1010-dm-lions-bears0720.jpg

20111011020648_2011-1010-dm-lions-bears0449-1-2.jpg

Slo

On paper the Vikes have this one in the bag, but games aren't played on paper. I'm a little worried that we're going to take San Fran lightly and get snake bit. Seems like a trap game if you ask me.

Nori Chan

On paper the Vikes have this one in the bag, but games aren't played on paper. I'm a little worried that we're going to take San Fran lightly and get snake bit. Seems like a trap game if you ask me.
what kind of paper? Like the paper your roll hashish on?

All I can see is Greg Lewis beating us and then retiring immediately after that play

WedgeX

Banned
Jacob Lacey is apparently active, which will give the Lions its first game of the season with both of its starting cornerbacks and nickleback active. But still without the starting safety.

Seeing this the past week did not feel good:

iIdAwHUVkuZWA.png

Not to mention that a cornerback not listed here went on IR.

bionic77

Don't worry. Raider fans are all men of honor (Rors told me this so it must be true). I am sure none of them will take advantage of your weakened state.

Just to be safe though don't go to the bathroom by yourself...

tj hazuki

Johsua Morgan or Kendall Wright? I have a feeling Joshua will have a good game today but also like Kendall Wright..

Is Julio Jones playing?

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Alright. So I know there are two redzone channels if you're on directtv. I do not pay for Sunday ticket, but I heard last year some directv people were able to call in and get one of the redzone channels. Anyone know about this?
Or what channel nfl network redzone is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom