• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vesmir

Banned
Very late realization: snes is banned, Freeman loses 503 pounds. Hmm.
-
As Monday gets closer and with injuries looming, I'm apprehensive about the Seahawks. I just hope we can keep it close.

shield.jpg

Really gotta start watching this show.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
TSN (Canada's equivalent of ESPN) is racist! NFL Countdown should be on right now but instead they're going overtime with some F1 race car crap!

squicken

Evan Silva ‏@evansilva
Chris Mortensen on Cam Newton: "Privately the #Panthers are concerned about Newton, who's worked w/ a Mind Coach to better manage pressure."

eznark

Banned
iPhone finally shipped. It is going to be a long few days until it gets here and twins scratch the shit out if it.

That child mode that we were so pumped about is totally broken :(

Evan Silva ‏@evansilva
Chris Mortensen on Cam Newton: "Privately the #Panthers are concerned about Newton, who's worked w/ a Mind Coach to better manage pressure."

Mortlation: I haven't talked to anyone in the Panthers organization in a decade

Greg

d[-_-]b;42450415 said:
So it was a trap :O? Or you got uninvited :(?
Uninvited, but no sad face necessary. A family member was able to go at the last minute, and they don't live 1 1/2 hours away.

Godslay

Banned
Sup' Peoples

I have arisen back from the dead

Welcome back big fella, right in time for gameday.

As much as you Texans seem to want this to be only about Manning vs your improved d it is not. The Broncos as a team have no history of rivalry with Houston. I sincerely doubt most Texans players will treat the game as a grudge match because they rarely play each other. The Broncos rivals are the taters and the chefs, sorry. It will only be a grudge match for fans of Hostun and that just will not have an effect because it is in Denver. Most Denver fans will see it as a tough game and nothing more, or a rare chance to see Gary Kubiak's team and desire to beat him with fond memories of his time here in mind.

This pretty much nails it. The only reason it's a must win is that it is a home. There is no rivalry at all. I can't hate on Kubes, he's a Denver legend.

Houston fans want revenge after Tebow beat them two years ago.

You can't get revenge on God's will. They are asking for trouble if they are looking to avenge anything Tebow did.

Drakeon

All I have to watch for the afternoon game is the raiders and steelers. Goddamnit. Really going to check into how much redzone costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom