• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

clay-flex2.gif

I've tried to warn people about Cam the whole year. I was ridiculed for saying that the Panthers should have passed on him and waited for Luck. The guy is immature, has ego issues, is a terrible teammate, and has been a turnover machine this year. Steve Smith was 100% about the guy.

bionic77

The Pats outscored the Squealers by 52
The last time we played Ben and Heath ran a 3 hour train on your pathetic D.

Fuck Fitz and the Bills for not closing the deal. God the Bills suck. God should just send a meteor or some plague and end their needless suffering. That or I guess he could send the team to LA, but I think the meteor is more merciful.

Crisco

Banned
I've tried to warn people about Cam the whole year. I was ridiculed for saying that the Panthers should have passed on him and waited for Luck. The guy is immature, has ego issues, is a terrible teammate, and has been a turnover machine this year. Steve Smith was 100% about the guy.

Where were you last year? Oh yeah, hiding in shame like all the rest of cams haters. What a joke.

Gray Man

Banned
Well... I still have hope for the Bills. If CJ Spiller and Fred Jackson were 100% healthy that might have been a different game.

Where were you last year? Oh yeah, hiding in shame like all the rest of cams haters. What a joke.

I was vocal about Cam Newton last year. They guy is a terrible teammate and one of the most unlikeable players in the NFL. He will NEVER be a franchise QB in the NFL.

Rorschach

This game is over. Defense is too banged up, DL can't do shit anymore, and Knapp has decided rushing is for suckers.

Why don't the Raiders throw in the towel and save us all a few hrs?

cajunator

Banned
The main problem with that Defense is quite simply that just about every pic the last 5 years on defense has been a bust. NO pressure, neglected LB position, poor safeties.

brentech

Nelson looks better this week. Last week every time he caught the ball he tried to make a double move and he got no YAC basically.

A Finley drop. Say it ain't so

Top Bottom