• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
The main problem with that Defense is quite simply that just about every pic the last 5 years on defense has been a bust. NO pressure, neglected LB position, poor safeties.

We need someone new to pick out defenders for our draft picks in a couple years.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Saints D is garbage

touchdown.gif

Gigglepoo

Merriweather is the biggest moron ever.

It wasn't his fault. I think Robinson was returning a punt and Merriweather was running a deep route. Something like that. Neither of them saw the other guy. Looked really bad. Merriweatehr grabbed his knee and Robinson didn't even move.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Prater's right bicep tattoo stands out so bad

Someone took a sharpie marker and drew Arrows lol

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
The main problem with that Defense is quite simply that just about every pic the last 5 years on defense has been a bust. NO pressure, neglected LB position, poor safeties.

I don't think Jordan is bad. It was average at best with Vilma and aging DBs that are now gone. Saints need to draft all defense next two years. Surely Alabama has a couple of good players that could help

Top Bottom