• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

Couldn't watch any of the game, I'm guessing by the final score we played better than last week?

sigh. Fuck being three games back in the division and fuck the Falcons.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Couldn't watch any of the game, I'm guessing by the final score we played better than last week?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Scam Towel available to soak up all that salty tears for only $19.99

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I'm just enjoying packers fans puffing their chests like beating the Saints means anything. They'll head back to fraud town once they play an average team. An ACC team could beat New Orleans. Not SEC, not big 12, an ACC team.

RBH

34.jpg

:)

great win for our defense and running game. alex smith still scared to let the ball go and has bad pocket presence. still, i bet the jets would kill to have alex smith at QB after what sanchez put out there on the field. jesus christ.... if there is a worse starting QB in the league i've never seen him play. i feel bad for the jets and their fans

anyways, i'll have your avatar at some point today fox!

Grizza

I'm just enjoying packers fans puffing their chests like beating the Saints means anything. They'll head back to fraud town once they play an average team. An ACC team could beat New Orleans. Not SEC, not big 12, an ACC team.

Sometimes you need to screw a bar slut to get your mojo back.

Slurmer

Banned

Panthers punted on 4th and 1 and pinned atl at the 1 with less than a minute to go. Matt Ryan immediately competed a 60 yard bomb over the head of nakamura, who showed repeatedly throughout the game that he does not understand how to defend the pass. A few passes to the sideline later and Bryant kicks an easy fg to win.

Basically, panthers football.

cajunator

Banned

I gotta say, I never expected the suspension of Payton to have THIS much of an effect. Its really quite spectacular.

eznark

Banned

If the Packers keep it up I won't be crowing about the Packers but it will be nice to part of the group that stomps a massive mud pit out of the cheating, thug, felon, sucmmy fucking Saints organization anal cavity.

Bowser

I've tried to warn people about Cam the whole year. I was ridiculed for saying that the Panthers should have passed on him and waited for Luck. The guy is immature, has ego issues, is a terrible teammate, and has been a turnover machine this year. Steve Smith was 100% about the guy.

Shut the fuck up and find another team to root for then.

$70 mothefucking million in the backfield and you don't trust them to get 6 fucking inches? Fuck off Ron, you gutless piece of shit.

ATF487

Man I can't imagine being a Buffalo fan. Just week after week of getting punched in the balls.

Wasn't as close as I thought it would be, but they outplayed us for 2 quarters

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I gotta say, I never expected the suspension of Payton to have THIS much of an effect. Its really quite spectacular.

Its not worth getting upset over anymore. I take solace that Sean Payton is a grade A asshole who will be salty as fuck looking for payback come next season.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Shut the fuck up and find another team to root for then.

$70 mothefucking million in the backfield and you don't trust them to get 6 fucking inches? Fuck off Ron, you gutless piece of shit.

TMQ was going off in my head the moment he decided to punt.

"Boom goes the punt, do I even need to tell you who won?"

Your hall of fame qb fumbled with less than two mins left

Before that our hall of fame WR fumbled a first down run, our fat fucking Tolbert dropped everything thrown his way, our shitty coaching staff botched the clock in the first half, and our defensive captain may or may not have even played today, I have no idea.

So yes, we did better this week.

Top Bottom