• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
If we can end this season 8-8 and rebuild for next year, I'll be happy. :D

There is no fucking way this team wins 8 games. We'll see what happens when Vitt comes back, but by then, we'll be out of the running for pretty much everything. Right now the NFC South seems kinda shitty outside of ATL. Who knew

That's the thing though. You guys have put up more points on any given week than the Packers have this season. Shit happens. To act like a team can't win a game is crazy.

KC > Packers last year, lol. ugh

You're right, we can win games... if we play Cleveland every week. Watch this defense week-to-week, dude. It's the worst in the history of the NFL, and the o-line isn't what it was with Nicks playing guard.

brentech

8wkOL.png

Hey now, he lost so many Chalupas this offseason.

You're right, we can win games... if we play Cleveland every week. Watch this defense week-to-week, dude. It's the worst in the history of the NFL, and the o-line isn't what it was with Nicks playing guard.

Sounds familiar to the 2011 Packers

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
In the grand scheme of things, does it really matter?

I can't be too depressed. Saints have been better in the last 5 years then I could ever dream. One bad year sucks, but if it's just this year I'll continue to be grateful to how we've played.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

Better Saints teams have lost to Cleveland recently.

K-19

Banned
I think I am going to loose my match up against wes in FF. Lance moore is just 1.00; Ryan Williams 1,80 (fuck the cards); and Stevan Ridley is in my bench :(

squicken

Kinda saw it building at the end of the day yesterday. The last two wins by Europe set the stage, you knew they were going to come out firing today.

Tiger's the most dominant athlete I've ever seen but I think he benefited from an incredibly weak minded filed in his prime. Furyk and Phil are just jello

cajunator

Banned
I can't be too depressed. Saints have been better in the last 5 years then I could ever dream. One bad year sucks, but if it's just this year I'll continue to be grateful to how we've played.

Exactly. Being that good for that long has been a blessing.

Also why cant our recievers catch all of a sudden? that was mailed straight to COlston and Moore dropped an easy one earlier.

Top Bottom