• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

Nice job Billy. Redskins are still gonna cut you tomorrow, so you better get to practicing those dick sucking skills so you can keep food on your families table.

Kaladin

So again I ask...how long till Atlanta clinches the NFC South?

Atlanta = 4 - 0
Tampa Bay = 1 - 3
Carolina = 1 - 3
NOLA = 0 - 4

eznark

Banned
The NFL should reneg on it's contract agreement, take the money saved and clone 200 Mike Carey's so he can officiate every position in every game.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Nice job Billy. Redskins are still gonna cut you tomorrow, so you better get to practicing those dick sucking skills so you can keep food on your families table.

salt.jpg

[19:51] <snesfreak> FUCK

Is there an NFL IRC?

Drakeon

Well Jets fans, with your best offensive and defensive players out, maybe you'll be able to lose enough games to pick a good QB next year? Right? That's a positive right? As long as you don't make it Barkley.

Zee-Row

Banned
Yeah, why wasn't he playing QB Spy on that RG3 run? Jesus christ, Brady and Peyton would have been out there on defense making the tackle! LOSER!

Defense played well , this entire loss is on Freeman. If he had played 4 quarters instead of 2 the Bucs would of won.

cajunator

Banned
0-4 says otherwise, I think.

This year we dont have a coach. I wasnt expecting much. I was hoping for better but not expecting to get it.
But thats different from 20 years of losing. Last season we went 13-3 and into the divisional playoffs. DEfinitely not the Aints. Off year, yes.

WedgeX

Banned
Bah. Lions need to pass early, maybe use the running game in the late game. These slow start shenanigans are getting silly. The defense actually held today, but special teams continued to be terrible. Was terrified after Greenway's hit on megatron, but I can't hate him.

While watching with friends, Kluwe's WoW playing came up!

Top Bottom